LOOK what MMO did to my pistons!!!!!!! and MORE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five years ago, but my question is, how was the 1qt MMO + 2qts ATF established as the baseline?

As for results, it seems the best thing that can be said about this treatment is that it didn't harm the engine....

FWIW, I did a 1qt./16 gallon MMO dose twice in the past few months. PING city.

I was going for cleaning because the engine has a light throttle ping (thinking carbon build up). It prolly has a lot of carbon now.

I also did a 1qt/16 gallon ATF treatment. PING Metropolis.
lol.gif

Last edited:
Thank goodness you didn't have PING MEGADEATH.

Btw, what year/make/model? Did the knock sensors not work?

Originally Posted By: TooManyWheels
You realize he did this five years ago, right?

Yes we realize this, but if he got results , then maybe he is still doing this. JMO

Originally Posted By: jsap
Thank goodness you didn't have PING MEGADEATH.

Btw, what year/make/model? Did the knock sensors not work?

1987 Camry. No knock sensors.

Can you explain your previous comment? I am not sure if you are saying MMO fixed your ping or caused it? Or for that matter ATF fixed your ping or caused it? Way confusing as it is written.

Last edited:
I think, and I could surely be wrong, that there was just "additives" when this was posted. I guess I could look at the first date for the fuel additive post and figure it out. GC/European oils didn't have their own forum for a while.

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
I'm assuming Gary used the MMO in the gas since it was a quart per 20 gallons, but why is this in the oil additive and not fuel additive section?

Gary started this Thread on 6-5-05 and at that time there was not a Fuel Additive Section here on BITOG.

The 1st thread in the Fuel Additive Section was on 6-1-07

Originally Posted By: Lethal1ty17
i use it with every fill up.

Me too, it is a great product!

Thank you. This is the first REAL data that I have seen using MMO. Up until this post, almost everything I have heard was from opinions from self appointed experts. Thanks again Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back