List your favorite Oils

Status
Not open for further replies.
"List your favorite oils." Geez guys, get a friggin' clue!!! You're not even in the ballpark here...

My favorite oils:

1. Warm almond oil rubbed over Britney Spears' top half.

2. Spicy cinnamon oil rubbed over Christina Aguilera's bottom half.

3. Sandra Bullock, Ashley Judd, Cindy Crawford, and both the Olsen twins rubbing Mazola all over each other in a steam-filled sauna.

[ November 18, 2003, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: TC ]

quote:

Now c'mon volkster, what part of tastes great and it doesn't clog the arteries don't you understand?

Sorry
frown.gif
, like I said.....I had to get that out of my system
tongue.gif

AMSOIL AMO 10W-40 @4K for the ZX-11
burnout.gif

Pennzoil LongLife 15W-40 @5K for the Mercedes
cool.gif

Chevron Supreme 10W-30 @3K for just about everything else
fruit.gif

cheers.gif
to all!

quote:

Originally posted by TC:

1. Warm almond oil rubbed over Britney Spears' top half.
2. Spicy cinnamon oil rubbed over Christina Aguilera's bottom half.
3. Sandra Bullock, Ashley Judd, Cindy Crawford, and both the Olsen twins rubbing Mazola all over each other in a steam-filled sauna.

What about Jennifer Love Hewitt wrestling with the Hilton sisters in a pool of (your choice: M1, D1, Delo, Amsoil, etc)

Don't forget Shakira.
wink.gif

[ November 18, 2003, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: buster ]

Hmmm, in no particular order, this is my list of oils for just about any gas/diesel engine. Which oil to use, of course, depends on what engine, condition of said engine, oil availability, etc, etc...:

Pennzoil Long-Life 15w-40
Chevron Delo 400 15w-40
Mobil Delvac 1300 15w-40
Shell Rotella-T 5w-40
Chevron Supreme
"Regular" Pennzoil

WOW! Nobody has listed Quaker State! Not even once. Is it really THAT bad of an oil? Is QS the Fram ExtraGuard of motor oils?

quote:

Originally posted by ZiTS:
WOW! Nobody has listed Quaker State! Not even once. Is it really THAT bad of an oil? Is QS the Fram ExtraGuard of motor oils?

IMO ------------ yes, they have improved, but their past rep. just sticks.

[ November 18, 2003, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: badnews ]

I personally like the following oils. I feel that they provide good protection at a great price, equaling great value...

Havoline 5w-30
Chevron Supreme 5W-30
Pennzoil 5w-30

fruit.gif

"Extra Virgin Olive Oil." I've never understood that. Olives don't score, so how can they be virgins or non-virgins? And what's up with "extra" virgin? Isn't that like being "semi-pregnant?"

Regarding Quaker State, if you compare their spec sheets to Pennzoil (same parent company), Pennzoil wins in most categories. There's certainly nothing wrong with QS -- I just suspect they're like Fram, ridin' on their name recognition.

Chevron Supreme
German Castrol
Mobil 1
Schaeffer's

List could be added to or subtracted from depending on what I may find out in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back