Lexus RZ 450e Yoke?

Oh no, not again? You'd think Lexus could afford a whole steering wheel, right?
It is optional, if that helps.
lexus_rz_yoke.jpg

When will companies stop trying to emulate Tesla. Their yoke campaign bombed so bad they brought back the steering wheel. Now if you want to change back to a steering wheel Tesla will charge you.

When will companies stop trying to emulate Tesla. Their yoke campaign bombed so bad they brought back the steering wheel. Now if you want to change back to a steering wheel Tesla will charge you.
Yeah, the yoke is so dumb. It makes sense if you have an incredibly quick ratio like on an actual race car. It does not make sense when you get multiple revolutions from lock to lock. It just makes parking and stuff awkward.

Yeah, the yoke is so dumb. It makes sense if you have an incredibly quick ratio like on an actual race car. It does not make sense when you get multiple revolutions from lock to lock. It just makes parking and stuff awkward.
Engineers tried explaining that to his muskiness but he wouldn't have it. Yokes are "so in and awesome ".

Many cars do, it still doesn't make sense unless you're a race car or plane.
I doubt I would buy a yoke steering wheel, but I am not buying a Plaid so it's moot...
The Model 3 Performance is next for me. Making life miserable for all the exotics in town is fun!

Reactions: Ws6
Make sure you leave enough space to stop because those exotics can.
Yeah and now Matter how fast jeffs Tesla is the company is still ran by a man child. I'd be disgusted to be caught owning a vehicle Linked to Elon musk. Mediocre quality and empty promises.

I doubt I would buy a yoke steering wheel, but I am not buying a Plaid so it's moot...
The Model 3 Performance is next for me. Making life miserable for all the exotics in town is fun!
Id look into the ev6 gt. More faster, better brakes, much higher quality. Its worth the price increase over the m3p, imo

Last edited:
Only place for a yoke is a Boeing or Gulfsfteam jet IMO.

Now, a side stick in a car, like an Airbus jet or fighter, that would be cool. Mercedes(they did have a stake in Airbus) demoed an R129 SL500 with a side stick instead of a steering wheel.

Id look into the ev6 gt. More faster, better brakes, much higher quality. Its worth the price increase over the m3p, imo
The Hyundai/Kia products have come a long way. Their new EV products will sell well and make their owners happy, I'm sure. Heck, they are miles ahead of Toyota/Honda in the pure EV space.

Useless in the real world.... thank Tesla for this gimmick

All you have to do is make 1 uturn or several parking lot maneuvers to understand.

Gotta quit designing cool looking useless crap for children. I am adult and demand a steering wheel where I can put my hand(s) anywhere. I would never buy this idiocracy.

Back