LEAKED: new dodge pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm looking at this one as stripped down, i have an 04 dakota that looks very sharp but i have seen some with out the fender flares, non painted bumpers, and non painted grill that look horrible, so i think with some good options this new dodge could look awesome.

Originally Posted By: Anies
Reminds me of a Traverse/Outlook except the front end.

Which looks inspired by the 2011 Mustang.

Ugly, agree.

Where oh where are all the 40+ mpg vehicles. When this economy starts to perk again we are looking at $4-5/gallon and only the Prius to save the day!

Why do so many American cars (Chrysler Corp in particular)these days look like someone dropped a piano on their roofs?
37.gif

I like it. It's a pretty clean design. I don't like all the creases and fender bulges that are common on modern vehicles. The front end could use a little work but overall I prefer it to most SUVs I see on the road.

Originally Posted By: XS650
Why do so many American cars (Chrysler Corp in particular)these days look like someone dropped a piano on their roofs?
37.gif

Because someone dropped one on the heads of the "design engineers."

Originally Posted By: Johnny
I'm sorry, I really do wish Chrysler well but that thing is just plain old butt ugly.
Thank you... I thought I was the only one that thought that.

As soon as I saw the picture my first thought was, "Ewww". It's like a really ugly beetle.

Originally Posted By: XS650
37.gif

With post trauma edema.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back