L24011 Torn w/No Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
F12D 10B1

Came off a 2006 Uplander 3.5L (Calls for the short filter but I'm using the long ones from my stash)

Used for 2 OCI according to the OLM down to 25% and 0%. Pretty sure first OCI was with 10w-30 QSGB and second was with 5w-20 SuperTech.

Put on another L24011 with SuperTech 5w-20.

Very clean inside the can and the pleats. Only two very small deposits found.

No Pics.

127095609349.jpg

Originally Posted By: GSCJR
F12D 10B1

Came off a 2006 Uplander 3.5L (Calls for the short filter but I'm using the long ones from my stash)

Used for 2 OCI according to the OLM down to 25% and 0%. Pretty sure first OCI was with 10w-30 QSGB and second was with 5w-20 SuperTech.

Very clean inside the can and the pleats. Only two very small deposits found.

I have a 10" *&#%S, but no pics.

^^^^^LOL as if it wasnt a believable story in the first place. OP: thanks for posting for the cry babies as you put it.... D=2012 so kind of old stock.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: tratman2000
Sorry but I take the pics,load,write review and post on my phone in under 2 min.
No pics or didn't happen. However I really hate agreeing with cptbarkey

I can't do that in any length of time. I need my digital camera, set the items up, put the card in my reader and then it takes about a half an hour more from there. I can barely answer my portable telephone with the swiping baloney. Swipe swipe swipe, still off, got to swipe just right on the thing, as they hang up.

Originally Posted By: Nate1979
^^^^^LOL as if it wasnt a believable story in the first place.

LoL ... Yeah, you'd think it was the first torn Purolator ever discovered.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: GSCJR
L24011 Torn ...

What? ...
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back