Kia 600k

So by calculation, each Kia only lasted 60,000 miles. I personally have never known anyone who's blown an engine.

The article states that he floors the car literally everywhere he goes. And to boot a renown problem engine = blown and replaced with warranty

I remember in the early 2000s, they were selling a Kia Rio for $13,000, and a second one for $1.

At that time, engines were going bad under 30,000 miles.

I think "never" is enough Kia for me.

After the warranty expired, I think he/she will sell the Kia, buys a new Kia and get the extended warranty again............. :ROFLMAO:

Sow thing about this story seems a little far fetched for me. Reading through it, it sounds like the owner “floored the car all the time”. Yet, he had an extensive maintenance plan. And yet still, they thought he was a drug dealer??? Found bricks of marijuana in the back of the vehicle. So, he’s a drug dealer that likes to maintain his vehicles properly...yet likes to drive like an animal with bricks of marijuana in the back. Makes sense. Floor it with $80,000 grand worth of weed in the back seat. Yeah that makes sense. And while you’re at it, make sure you keep up with those tranny services, 5,000 mile oil changes and coolant flushes. 🤣🤣🤣

And if you’re a tech at THAT dealership, you know that he floors it all the time? You speak to the customer and watch his driving habits? What? While you’re buying weed? And then you tell the world that you’ve been servicing El Chapo’s KIA? Yeah, I’m not buying any of this.

Wow, I can’t believe that all these Hyundai and Kia engines are blowing up and this is the first I’ve heard of it.
my neighbor has had nothing but good luck in the last 10 years. Elantra, Sonata , and now a genesis. He handed his cars down to his sone and his wife has a Kia crossover.
I would have thought this type of failure rate would be in some gearhead news outlet ?

Back