Kelsey at NJ Dunkin

The only way to not have high medical cost is to have low human life value and low life expectancy, the 3rd world way.

Do you want to have low life expectancy of the 3rd world like Nepal or Bangladesh, Afghan, Somalia, (not trying to insult others, but just to draw an example of living condition and hardship they endure) etc so that you can save on taxes (to pay for public healthcare) or pay the US medical insurance for privatized healthcare? Nope? I guess we have a common consensus then.

Personally I would likely try to end my life with as little pain as possible and decline life support at the end of life instead of dragging out a stage 4 cancer fight, not because of dollar cost but because it is less painful. I don't think it is human nature and I might change my mind when I'm there.
Personally I would too. A coward fights a million battles, a hero only one. All for the same outcome. I hope I’m remembered as a hero.

At work we only have one oil changer now. He is pretty fast as well. He will get the car up start draining the oil and then start rotating the tires while the oil is draining. He has them done in about 10 minutes usually. And when he gets really backed up we have to help him but that doesn’t bother me he works his tail off and they told him when they get some more people he will get to move up to a brand of his choice or used cars. For Subaru there is only 4 of us right now but we manage pretty well. Nobody has applied or we would have more people.

Back