Please keep this girl in your thoughts

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021

This is a friend of my eldest son. The girl works three jobs, pays her own way, helps out her parents (buying food and helping with bills) and was super proud of her little Civic that she was driving when this event transpired.

From what I've heard, she hydroplaned, which resulted in her leaving the road and impacting a pole.

As indicated in the link, her injuries are severe and she's going to have a very long road to recovery and will likely be suffering with some of this for the rest of her life.

I'm not normally one to ask for people to send their thoughts and prayers, in fact, I think this is the first time I've done it, but it can't hurt, and this young girl is going to need all the help she can get.

Mods: if the link isn't OK (it's a gofundme, I'm not asking for people to donate, it just spells out what happened and details her condition) then I will copy/paste the contents and delete the link.

thumbnail (2).jpeg

Just donated. This hits close to home, a coworker and friend of mine recently passed away due to a similar situation. They hydroplaned across the highway into the back of an 18-wheeler that was parked. Prayers sent as well.

Back