The epic USA road trip complete with bucket list

Somewhere along the way, I have subscribed to Mobil 1 notifications. They sent me this e-mail titled "EPIC USA Road Trip Bucket List and Packing Guide". I've often wondered about some of the best places to visit and scenic roads to travel in the United States. I thought I'd pass this along...enjoy!

Ed

Yeah, anytime you do rebates etc. they basically force you to sign up to email marketing. I get them too. Looks like an ok list.

Last edited:
I've ridden my motorcycle all over; 48 lower states and recently did HI this past fall (where I rented a bike). (Still have Alaska on my bucket list).

I've done a lot of those "Epic" trips on the list, in some fashion or another. Been on a lot of those recommended roads, seen the sites, etc.

I've done 86 National Park Service sites now, as well.

www.nps.gov

Still, the "Epic" list is quite comprehensive; well past the NPS recommendation. Even if you try only one or two of them from their list, you'll have a good time. There's something in every part of the country, so you should be able to find something of interest near you. I think I've been inspired to try some new stuff from that list!

Last edited:
Back