I'm Tired of Seeing Ribbons on Backs of Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Have "NRA Member" plate on front bumper and "NRA Life member" decal in rear glass. With those in place, anyone who can't guess my views on any other issue is too stupid to matter.

Bob

You are also a member of the National Reading Association?
laugh.gif

Quote:

Maybe a "CAUTION: Student Driver" bumper sticker would assist in keeping the tailgaters a wee bit further away.

Prolly not. Some people would just be an ____ about it. I remember reading a post about some guy who was driving a manual stop and go up a hill and it was obvious because the car would roll back slightly on start up. The guy behind him, just to be an ____, kept pulling right up to his bumper and later called him dumb for having a manual car.

Quote:

i dislike people who have ribbons or american flangs on their cars who lets the ribbons or flags get worn out and faded. i have to ask them if they have no pride in their country that they wont go out and atleast get a new one once the original fades out?

theres a praticular type of american bumper sticker with the flag on it. it says "these colors dont run". quite often i see this sticker and its all faded out , sometimes to the point that you wouldnt know what it was unless you had a pet peeve about these things like i do.
to those people i will casually roll down a window and yet "these colours dont run like youre sticker says, but they sure do fade ____, grow some pride for youre country and get a new sticker".

you know what else bothers me, all these people who put flags on their cars after 911. before 911 NO ONE had american flags on their cars. it was an ultra rare thing to see, but i was one of the few who awalys kept a shiny new flag on my cars. after 911, everyone did it and they cheapened it out for me.

it's a trend, they have no feeling toward the symbol or history - everyone else does it so they have to also. If people drove around with a picture of dog ____ on their bumper it would catch on too.

it's like when the patriots win the superbowl, suddenly everyone is a "lifelong" fan... that is the culture in which we now live, fleeting temporary loyalty to whatever happens to be hip at the moment

btw I saw a bumper sticker a couple weeks back that said "my child has an extra chromosome, he is special" or something to that effect... I want to be so special as to have down syndrome too, ____.

Quote:

Quote:

Have "NRA Member" plate on front bumper and "NRA Life member" decal in rear glass. With those in place, anyone who can't guess my views on any other issue is too stupid to matter.

Bob

You are also a member of the National Reading Association?
laugh.gif

NO

But it they are just slightly to the right of Robert K. Brown (publisher,editor in chief of Soldier of Fortune) I'd be interested in their web address!
laugh.gif

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back