I Aint Never!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
Did you get the license plate number?

Wasn't any sort of personal invitation. May be a bit of a voyeur, but not a stalker.

Bob

Originally Posted By: alreadygone
Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
Did you get the license plate number?

Wasn't any sort of personal invitation.

Bob

How do you know? Creative advertising goes on all the time. This is just a more apparent non-verbal communication skill. You were too far away to see the eyes dilate and to have your olfactory receptors react to the pheromones.

one time w/ my 1st car ('65 malibu), back in the day I was getting gas at the local hess station (when $5 would get you enough fuel to cruise all week) and I hear some noise from a car at the next row. car full of teenage girls looking at me, smiling, one of them swirling her tongue around her open, inviting lips. to be honest, I didn't know what to do. (I'm sure they were teasing, I mean, how would they really be interested in a geeky 18yo in a clapped out malibu?)
stuff like that doesn't happen too often, but you NEVER forget it.

Originally Posted By: alreadygone
Originally Posted By: blackcherry06
I see people driving on the highways all the time drinking something from a paper bag. If I tried that it'd be DUI city. Get used to it...people just don't care anymore.

What in #e!! are you talking about????
crazy2.gif

Bob

Shannow's post about seeing a guy airing up his tires while drinking a beer reminded me of two times I've seen someone driving on the local highways in Dallas drinking from a bottle wrapped in a paper bag. People are getting less conscientious and more ballsy every day.

I thought "airing his tyres" was a metaphor for relieving himself. The real oddity being that he was drinking and it was in the rain. Hardly as compelling a random view as our OP related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back