I Aint Never!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen nothing quite like it when at Pizza Hut waiting for in resturant food. There had been several out-the-window deliveries, with 1-3 cars waiting in line when a Midsize Mopar SUV pulled up even with our table (and outside window). After sitting just a few moments the driver, a rather attractive early 30's (judging from the 1/2 grown yard apes in the other seats) female poped out, stood between the door and inside of SUV, dropped her shorts to her knees, straightened the waist band of her undies, pulled at the leg cutouts to get the ummmm material out of her derriere, pulled the shorts up and hopped back in without a rearward glance. BELIEVE ME!! I was just waiting to give her a big thumbs up!!!

None of this was in my wife's line of sight, not sure she believed me when I related it. What The #e!!, can't go blind on command, so what was there to do but watch??

While I've seen ol' country boys do this innumerable times (might a even done it myself) this was definitely a FIRST

Bob

Tonight, driving home in the rain, I saw a bloke with a truck, airing his tyres, while drinking a beer.

Why doesn't neat stuff happen down here.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Is "airing his tyres" aussie slang for choking the chicken?

LOL.gif

I see people driving on the highways all the time drinking something from a paper bag. If I tried that it'd be DUI city. Get used to it...people just don't care anymore.

WOW. You'll never eat pizza there w/o thinking about 'her'! lol!

A coworker & me were driving back from lunch on a warm summer day a couple years ago. On the main road back to work, we passed by a dry cleaners near my job when a 20-ish year old female in a short pleated red skirt bent over to put her clothes in her car, just that instant, the wind came and blew that pleated skirt up in the air. This all happened in less than a few seconds.

Every time we drive by we look at the same spot and marvel at the exact timing and wonder, if at all possible, for it to happen again.

nope, it'll never happen again. working in retail is good for that though; when I worked in a bicycle shop, a nice MILF bent over to show me something on her son's bike, I guess she had just come from the pool, well, it was a nice view.

I got flashed by a couple of girls in a car on a late night trip back from LA once.
shocked2.gif
grin2.gif
You could tell one had received "upgrades" and was happy to show them.

Originally Posted By: blackcherry06
I see people driving on the highways all the time drinking something from a paper bag. If I tried that it'd be DUI city. Get used to it...people just don't care anymore.

What in #e!! are you talking about????
crazy2.gif

Bob

My old GF said she used to flash truckers frequently.

Incredible natural assets indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back