Hyundai Kona N

Are talking about the Kona N or my car, since the Kona N is ONLY 2WD, you must be talking about my car?

About the rating of the 4wd clutch system of any awd car really. The torque they see is not engine torque, it's the engine torque x reduction ratio of gearbox, final drive and transfer case.

About the rating of the 4wd clutch system of any awd car really. The torque they see is not engine torque, it's the engine torque x reduction ratio of gearbox, final drive and transfer case.
Yes, OEM tune, most aftermarket engine tunes raise torque reduction and DCT tunes (just coming out) get raised there too. My car needs a new DCT clutch system at 30,000s It will last to 40,000 if in stage 1. New clutches are almost here to the 325hp/325-350 ft tq. on the 7 speed Hyundai DCT.

I'd also look into a Genesis G70. Compare pricing, quality and dealership experience.

Around here the Genesis dealers are part of the Hyundai dealers. Same building, service department, sales department, and techs. You pay more for the same experience as anyone else.

I just took delivery of my 2022 Hyundai Kona N and I am coming from the Hyundai VelosterN. Same motor as before. Okay I was running the Pennzoil

That's exactly the problem I had with my Tesla Model 3, the seats look like it too. My ass would fall asleep while driving long distances and 10 minutes afterwards.
I left my house on a 250 mile trip to buy the Elantra N and I got the Kona N because I loved the seats. Much better than the VelosterN or Elantra N seats. Thank God I came to my senses and I got a better seat than I had with the 2021 VelosterN.

I left my house on a 250 mile trip to buy the Elantra N and I got the Kona N because I loved the seats. Much better than the VelosterN or Elantra N seats. Thank God I came to my senses and I got a better seat than I had with the 2021 VelosterN.
Hyundai seats are great. Loved them in both my 15' Sonata SE and 15' Genesis.

After a month a few days of the Kona N I have to say that it is a sweet ride. I am really enjoying the peppy turbo and it is much more comfortable than the VelosterN for me. I did not see myself in a SUV but it doesn’t behave like any SUV I have ever driven. I have a Rivan truck on order so I’ll be giving it to my daughter next year or so.

Back