Ordered 2021 RAM Limited

Would you have asked that had I posted something more positive? Or just left a like because it made you feel better about the product you own?
I don't own a Ram.
Your post is useless because the OP doesn't care what you think about Ram's. He has a Ram he is trading in on another Ram. His mind is already made up. He doesn't need, and he isn't asking for your advice about Ram's.

But yet here we are......

I don't own a Ram.
Your post is useless because the OP doesn't care what you think about Ram's. He has a Ram he is trading in on another Ram. His mind is already made up. He doesn't need, and he isn't asking for your advice about Ram's.

But yet here we are......

I guess the Srt in your name refers to something else. Either way, how is it not relevant to the discussion? Is the opening poster making a blog entry? What is relevant to this discussion?

I guess the Srt in your name refers to something else. Either way, how is it not relevant to the discussion? Is the opening poster making a blog entry? What is relevant to this discussion?
Yes the SRT has nothing to do with Dodge/Ram/Mopar. I do own a F150.

He is clearly giving his vehicle purchasing experience. Some people may find it helpful when it comes time for them to buy a vehicle.

Yes the SRT has nothing to do with Dodge/Ram/Mopar. I do own a F150.

He is clearly giving his vehicle purchasing experience. Some people may find it helpful when it comes time for them to buy a vehicle.

Oh I see.

So just like me.

No.
If you wanted to tell people how bad Ram is, you would make your own thread.

Im done clogging this thread. You are obviously a troll.

My apologies, next time I'll get your permission before posting in someone else's.

Alas, for now I bid you adieu, as you walk away a-top your high horse, sir royal protector of civility and the moral high ground.

Nothing worse than a bunch of Debbie Downers showing up to rain on the new car parade.

Don't worry, it's only been two years so far.
We've got a fleet of 2011's and 2012's at work that have been pretty problem-free as well, with the exception of one losing a lifter/cam at just over 300,000Km. The F-150 that's in the fleet has had far more work done on it than any of the RAM's.

We've got a fleet of 2011's and 2012's at work that have been pretty problem-free as well, with the exception of one losing a lifter/cam at just over 300,000Km. The F-150 that's in the fleet has had far more work done on it than any of the RAM's.

You're luckier than I am. I'm not willing to roll the dice with FCA again when the completion is so good.

I have a fully loaded 2017 Laramie Longhorn that I purchased brand new. The extended warranty is almost up and it's going to be someone else's problem soon.

I will never, under any circumstance, purchase a FCA vehicle again. It's not just the quality, every FCA dealership I can think of that I've dealt with over the years, has been a displeasurable experience in one way or another.

Never again.
Meanwhile my dealership has been great 🤷🏻‍♂️

You're luckier than I am. I'm not willing to roll the dice with FCA again when the completion is so good.
Care to be specific about any single issue after all your numerous posts? We should have heard about at least one by now. Let me guess, a dirty air filter after 20k miles.

You can easily get a stinker from GM, Ford or RAM. It’s up to luck of the parts bin for a lot of things. The same truck ordered a few months later could have better or worse components/assembly work. Buy what ya like and and hope for the best.

Care to be specific about any single issue after all your numerous posts? We should have heard about at least one by now. Let me guess, a dirty air filter after 20k miles.

Not going to itemize every issue so I'll list the major recent ones off the top of my head:

- EGR failed and engine overheated while driving up an incline
- Exhaust manifold leak
- Faulty fuel gauge only showing half even though you just filled it up to max.

After the dealership replaced the fuel filter, there is now a nice new high pitched squeal under load. Don't know if it's a leak, bad bearing, loose halfshaft, or something else. Have to spend more time and money to figure it out.

Plus other annoyances like a recall whose solution was having a new tune installed that prevented power being delivered until the engine is fully warmed up. Not that I ever rip it cold, but I hate being restricted like that as you could find yourself in an emergency situation where you need throttle.

Lastly, typical Chrysler BS all around such as Interior panel gaps, and my favourite, a $70K+ luxury truck not coming with the cabin air filter installed from the factory.

Truck has 60K miles on it and I follow the service schedule to a T. Have everything done at the dealership for easy record keeping.

Back