HPL Open House 2022 Pictures

A big thank you to @High Performance Lubricants, for the open house! It was great to meet David and the staff, as well as other Bitog members.

It was very informative, great discussions took place.
They have brilliant experts on their team.

Having now seen the facility, I can tell you, it's hospital clean!

The attention to detail is amazing!

They are very passionate about what they do , and the product they produce, right down to how it's shipped.

Last edited:
Here are some pictures, hopefully others will have some to contribute.
IMG_20220806_171517079.jpg
IMG_20220806_155144822.jpg
IMG_20220806_155545848.jpg
IMG_20220806_162243322.jpg
IMG_20220806_160838037.jpg
IMG_20220807_151307108_HDR.jpg

A big thank you to @High Performance Lubricants, for the open house! It was great to meet David and the staff, as well as other Bitog members.

It was very informative, great discussions took place.
They have brilliant experts on their team.

Having now seen the facility, I can tell you, it's hospital clean!

The attention to detail is amazing!

They are very passionate about what they do , and the product they produce, right down to how it's shipped.
I just got the e-mail from HPL, with some pictures. I consider that I was there in spirit.

I could share one of the road, when I was on the way, but, again, I had to turn around. I really did look forward to seeing all of you there.

If there is a subsequent event.. maybe the universe won't have a sign posted up for me that I wasn't destined to make it. I surely know the facility is top-notch, and it will be an honor to visit third and subsequent times.

Thank you to Dave of @High Performance Lubricants , @JHZR2 ,@Astro14 ,@wwillson , and every single member - myself included - that wanted to come, but had life get in the way.

The Open House was a great success. What was originally scheduled as a hour long Q&A turned into a 4 hour nerdfest (as my wife called it) with a lot of good discussion about additives, base oils, VOA/UOAs, lab and field testing, solubility, dilution, reactivity, etc... The panel of experts gave some good insight and had a good time as well.

It was great meeting everyone and putting a face to the names. We'll be driving back to South Carolina tomorrow.

This facility's tidy appearance, cleanliness, and obvious attention-to-detail reminds me of the best USAF military facilities of years gone by -- since my nuclear missile maintenance days as a young man. I can see this Midwestern company is serious about their craft and takes pride in what they do.

It's gratifying to see this today and says much. I wish David and company success. Having grown up in this part of the country (the Quad Cities), I can say that the northern Illinois, eastern Iowa, and southern Wisconsin area need more small businesses like this one. Congratulations!

Last edited:
Back