How to tell German Castrol From U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you are gents.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289200191&idx=4

There are 4 pictures, each is approximately 1 Mb in size, but you'll get to admire the bottled in 5.3 Megapixel resolution.
grin.gif

In the background you'll also get to see 2 100 galon water heaters, a salt/ferid water softener, and part of a KMnO4/Green Sand water purifier.

Enjoy

p.s. It seems that i didn't link it to the begining of the album, but in stead the last picture. kind of killed the desired effect. try viewing them again from 1-4 and tell me if I put the pictures in a 'dramatic' order.

[ September 06, 2003, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: Asmodeus ]

quote:

Originally posted by Asmodeus:
Here you are gents.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289200191&idx=4

There are 4 pictures, each is approximately 1 Mb in size, but you'll get to admire the bottled in 5.3 Megapixel resolution.
grin.gif

In the background you'll also get to see 2 100 galon water heaters, a salt/ferid water softener, and part of a KMnO4/Green Sand water purifier.

Enjoy

p.s. It seems that i didn't link it to the begining of the album, but in stead the last picture. kind of killed the desired effect. try viewing them again from 1-4 and tell me if I put the pictures in a 'dramatic' order.

It's telling me in order to view these pics I've got to "join" ImageStation. No thanks.

it's free. If i knew how to link directly to those pictures I would do so.

Can you recommend a server that doesn't require membership to view uploaded pictures? I'll load them there instead.

I was confused by the yellow label product at first, but then I realized you were showing the old NA snowflake formula contrasted by the following SLX formula. The labels on your GC are different from that distributed south of the border. Castrol is going to so much trouble to mix this stuff in unnoticed and yet differentiate between Canadian product and American product. They amaze me.

Yes, the Yellow label is the NA 0W30, to its right is the GC, and to its left is 5W50, and M1.

A possibility for the different packaging is that the bottle has inscriptions both in english and french.

Otherwise, I can't see why there would be any differences in packaging. Have any pictures to share?
grin.gif

Asmodeus,

Unfortunately, I do not...never have gotten a digital camera...seems like there was a picture of the GC front label on one of the threads in Jul or Aug. It is completely different. If I can find it really quick I'll edit it into this post.
 -

Guess it is not so different.

[ September 06, 2003, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: pscholte ]

No it's close enough.

I just have the added sentence: "Protege mieux que n'importe quelle autre huile (or something, read it quickly)" then bla bla bla then "les allemands sont les meilleurs, blablabla mange ta chemise m1 blablabla some more"
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back