How much beer do you consume in 15 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of my friends who I go to bars with complain that I drink beer too fast. I love the taste of beer and when I'm having a good time and talking, I don't realize how much I'm drinking. On average, I drink 24 oz of beer in 15 minutes. A lot of my friends drink one can (12oz) in 20 minutes. I guess it is my bad habit of drinking fast. I love the taste of beer and love large quantities in my mouth. Why would anyone blame me?

Sprinter, not a long distance runner.

4 or 5 pints in an hour, then I am done.

edit:forgot to mention, I am about 1/8 of a ton.

Last edited:
If Im sipping fast, Ill go through two pints in that time.

But I wont repeat.

It would look like a race between the two of us...I like beer very cold, once it gets warm(er) like room temp I'm done. The only saving grace for me is that 3 or 4 for the night, at most, is my limit.

About 1 bottle (12 oz) in 15 mins, and that's if I'm drinking fast.
smile.gif

I tend to drink it slowly but then I like to drink beer not water. When forced to drink mainstream American beers I likely drink it two to three times as fast.
Never bothered to time it and I imagine it tends to vary according to situation.

Last edited:
I drink fast too. It depends on the mode I am in and if the beer is skunked. I usually drink 6 an hour.

I drink beer about 2-3 times a month and drink about 3 of them in a sitting. It takes me about 45 minutes to finish that third one. Any more than 3 PBRs and I feel pretty loopy on an empty stomach.

If I'm sitting around talking, I'll put down a twelve ounce beer in about 5 minutes and I can keep that rate up until I start to feel it (4-5 beers), then I'll go to 1 in 10-15 minutes. That's if I'm drinking to drink. If I'm having a beer with a meal, I'll drink a pint over 20 minutes.

My first beer usually goes down in 15 to 20 minutes and then a mellow out and slow down. It also depends on what type of beer, ABV, and how rough my week was. Bad week? 2 beers and a shot in 15 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back