Home Depot automotive section.

I'm surprised Home Depot didn't jump on this automotive bandwagon sooner. I think a lot more DIY'ers go there than Wal-Mart.
They come and go with it, some MBA is making lots of money changing stuff around.

I love my Home Depot because they always help me find what I need. Our Menards has a good auto section too.
Depends heavily on the quality of the local staff. Some of he best are the older sorts that probably made more money in building type occupations but would rather now sit in back and design stuff...

I honestly don't understand why auto parts stores are advertising motor oils like they have a good deal going. Mobil 1, 5 quarts for $32? And the O'Reilly SYNTEC house brand for the exact same price? Give me a break :rolleyes: I understand WalMart has big muscle in retail business and hard to beat, but O'Reilly should be able to do better.

I honestly don't understand why auto parts stores are advertising motor oils like they have a good deal going. Mobil 1, 5 quarts for $32? And the O'Reilly SYNTEC house brand for the exact same price? Give me a break :rolleyes: I understand WalMart has big muscle in retail business and hard to beat, but O'Reilly should be able to do better.
that’s why you use the oil and filter bundles

you used to be able to get esp x3 super cheap at autozone

The last thing I need is yet another reason to spend money at Home Depot. Between Husky, Empire/Milwaukee, Echo, Honda and Makita; I already spend way too much money there.

Having HD credit card as well they send some pretty good coupons as well - $15 off $100 is not unusual, $25 off $100 is pretty rare but I have seen them.
All I ever get is 18 and 24 month financing offers in the mail. What happened to the 10% off mailings?

Back