Home Depot automotive section.

I was pleasantly surprised ,they were stocked up on pennzoil and castrol , and were cheaper than walmart. Our local walmarts are having a hard time keeping these oils on the shelves. I snagged a jug of edge 5w30 hm for $26.97.

xQgHDbe.jpg

That is not a bad price for Pennzoil Platinum.
Is HD part of approved supplier for rebate?

Reactions: JC1
I'm curious if you fall asleep and end up face down, or if you lie down first and then go to sleep, as the first one is for sure going to hurt more :D
All I remember is when I was relieved from guard duty, I was so tired that I fell asleep on a mechanized M109 Howitzer catwalk. When I woke up the left side of my face had catwalk imprints in it! And yes, IT HURT!

I was pleasantly surprised ,they were stocked up on pennzoil and castrol , and were cheaper than walmart. Our local walmarts are having a hard time keeping these oils on the shelves. I snagged a jug of edge 5w30 hm for $26.97.

xQgHDbe.jpg

Saw this the other day at my HD....

Those were and are regular prices... Not sale. Pretty darn good for a every day deal.

And.... HD has Pennzoil Platinum ATF that is Dexron VI and Mercon LV approved for $5.98 a quart every day price too. That's a good price on that too.

Back