High Performance Lubricants Open House Aug 6,7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Some people on BITOG have been to our facility and given great reviews. With that in mind we have decided to expand the invitation. I am happy to announce our first open house where we will open our doors to some of our customers and also our friends here at BITOG. The attached flyer will give the schedule as well as the link to use for those wishing to attend. There will be a limit on the number of attendees. I am announcing this early to allow those wishing to come from a distance ample time to plan for their travel. We will have social time, technical time and racing time. For questions please contact us at [email protected]

David Ward
High Performance Lubricants

1649191487754.jpeg

Last edited:
Will be messaging you hope we can purchase to save on shipping
We will absolutely have oil you can take with you. A whole plant full! We stocked up on chemistry so we can make all of the diesel, gear oils, and lightweight PCMO's that are hard to get now.

We will be looking forward to seeing you.

David

We will absolutely have oil you can take with you. A whole plant full! We stocked up on chemistry so we can make all of the diesel, gear oils, and lightweight PCMO's that are hard to get now.

We will be looking forward to seeing you.

David
I was going to text but.. Yes, maybe sometime around my 40th birthday. I need to buy more oil! 😃

I would have to second the above question. I know I am all in for going and I know it is nothing but wonderful people, but I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to be able to commit until about July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back