Having trouble getting 5w30 oil

Why would Redline Oil contaminate the big recycle bin???
I don't know either. My only guess is that they have it set to a certain temperature to recycle and burn off some of the impurities. This is only me guessing I don't know. But I take it when I used it to Walmart but I had it in a Pennzoil jug for recycling.

At volume?!?
Quite possibly...

No. Not possible at all.

SK is offsetting the price with the used oil collection. Even then I’m not believing the $1.90 a gallon number at all.

SK is having a major delay getting their products out the door. Currently they’re at 6-8 week lease time for bulk orders.

Fun fact: I was at one point the second largest buyer of SK product in the US.

No. Not possible at all.

SK is offsetting the price with the used oil collection. Even then I’m not believing the $1.90 a gallon number at all.

SK is having a major delay getting their products out the door. Currently they’re at 6-8 week lease time for bulk orders.

Fun fact: I was at one point the second largest buyer of SK product in the US.
You don’t have to believe anything. I’m just stating what a big boss showed me. The Safety Kleen oil comes from a distributor about 1 hour north of my work. Or a “terminal” I should say.

Also, while Afton lifted their force majeure on additives. There is still a severe back up getting them. Both trucking and rail. There is also still allocation issues to contend with.

Then there is just getting blend times and getting it trucked in.

One of my suppliers has been out of syn blend additive now for over a month. Fortunately I have enough tankage it hasn’t been a big deal. And I’ve gone to secondary suppliers.

It is pinching OEM branded PCEO availability which is getting annoying logistically.

Also, while Afton lifted their force majeure on additives. There is still a severe back up getting them. Both trucking and rail. There is also still allocation issues to contend with.

Then there is just getting blend times and getting it trucked in.

One of my suppliers has been out of syn blend additive now for over a month. Fortunately I have enough tankage it hasn’t been a big deal. And I’ve gone to secondary suppliers.

It is pinching OEM branded PCEO availability which is getting annoying logistically.
Good to know sir. Maybe my work is special; dunno. Long as we get our contracted deliveries company don’t care

You don’t have to believe anything. I’m just stating what a big boss showed me. The Safety Kleen oil comes from a distributor about 1 hour north of my work. Or a “terminal” I should say.
There’s probably more to the story than you are aware of. He’s just telling you what he sees from the supplier side. No need to get worked up when you are questioned - being challenged is a normal part of life.

There’s probably more to the story than you are aware of. He’s just telling you what he sees from the supplier side. No need to get worked up when you are questioned - being challenged is a normal part of life.

There’s alot of things the $1.90 could be. Could be how much they credit for waste oil. Could be delivery charges. Etc.

As he said, this is the internet. I can believe - or not believe - anything I want. If SK is selling product at $1.90 a gallon, now I can see why they’re pulling out of the finished product market more and more.

But considering I have SK’s (Technically Kleen Performance Products - KPP) 9/13/22 pricing In front of me… I’ll doubt it. But it did remind me I have to order RHT100 from them.

We’ve been a SK distributor since they built their first re-refinery in Breslau. When they were called Breslube. After that they built their East Chicago refinery. But their products were blended by the Hammond lube plant. Which was dexter hawk and what is now, Cam 2.

They originally sold an AW68 that looked like mud. We had success with it in big salt mines.

Their products have come a long way. They inspired a lot of other re-refined products.

Now they almost have that market cornered.

There’s alot of things the $1.90 could be. Could be how much they credit for waste oil. Could be delivery charges. Etc.

As he said, this is the internet. I can believe - or not believe - anything I want. If SK is selling product at $1.90 a gallon, now I can see why they’re pulling out of the finished product market more and more.

But considering I have SK’s (Technically Kleen Performance Products - KPP) 9/13/22 pricing In front of me… I’ll doubt it. But it did remind me I have to order RHT100 from them.

We’ve been a SK distributor since they built their first re-refinery in Breslau. When they were called Breslube. After that they built their East Chicago refinery. But their products were blended by the Hammond lube plant. Which was dexter hawk and what is now, Cam 2.

They originally sold an AW68 that looked like mud. We had success with it in big salt mines.

Their products have come a long way. They inspired a lot of other re-refined products.

Now they almost have that market cornered.
Sir, and The_Critic: I apologize if I was arrogant or rude.

Foxtrot08: thank you for your info and insights. You are way more knowledgeable than I. 🍻👍🇺🇸

Back