Glock 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else got one/carry one?

I've got one on the way. Took me a good while to decide on that versus a Sig 229DAK in .357 Sig.

I had prices on new DAK with (2) 10-round mags for $700 + tax. I found a new 229 with (2) 10rd and nite sights for $680 + tax.

I am a Glock and Sig fan. Got some of both. I wanted another Sig because of the experience with my 226. But Sig has ticked me off- Not offering hi-cap mags to the general public, plus they have started a bunch of "restrictions" on local dealers (store has to look this way, got to have so much of this and that SIG, etc.)

I decided to just take my $200 extra I'd be spending on the Sig and go with another Glock. It comes with hi-cap mags, plus I can use 31 mags in it as well.

But man, what about that price on the ammo??

The Sig Pro in .357Sig is an excellent gun for the money. Only about $375. I have a Glock 31 in .357Sig, and while it's a nice gun, the Sig Pro out shoots it. A simple barrel swap converts it to .40s&w. For practice ammo, I use Sellier&Bellot .357Sig fmj ammo. It's about $10/box, and is quite potent. Buying online will save you alot of money on ammo.

I looked at the Sig Pro. I don't think it was that cheap, nor did I like it. IMO, I do not like the apperance if it, and that is being nice about it.

I also did not like the way it felt in my hand. I am a 226 Owner and own a G19.

I *really* wanted a 229DAK, but after a price check, no hi-cap mags, and a reality check, I chose the Glock 32.

Once you shoot a Sig Pro, you'll feel differently. I also have a 226 and a 220ST, and while the Sig Pro feels "plasticy" compared to them, it shoots very accurately. And, has less recoil than the Glock. At Gunbroker.com, it's usually about $375.
As for ammo sources, I buy most of my stuff at www.natchezss.com ,and cheaperthandirt.com.

Glock 32 is an excellent piece....I had one and sold it for huge dollars in Massachusetts once those zealots on Beacon Hill decided that any Glock made after Oct 98 was somehow defective. I didn't want to sell it but needed to pay some bills and the market was demanding used Glocks.

I was kicking myself for awhile but since I have escaped to NH I can buy another one if I want to....isn't it sad to say that? I'm happy I can buy a Glock but 10 miles away they are an unsafe piece of garbage....

Goose
patriot.gif

My carry piece is a Glock 27 (.40 S&W). I'm a big fan of Glock. Before I bought it, I shot Sigs, Berettas, Springfields, and 1911's, and the Glock came out on top for me. Not to say the others aren't nice guns. I was particularly impressed with the Sig, but I just like the feel of the Glock better.

I shot my new 32 for the first time yesterday.

Me like. It shot about the same as my 19. After 100 rounds through each, I wouldn't have been able to tell which was which.

I like the Glocks for a few reasons, but I have to say I have two other guns I prefer carrying first-

Sig 226 in 9MM
Ruger Speed-Six stainless .357 Mag

I really wanted a Sig 229 in .357 but decided to go with the Glock due to being able to slap in 31 Mags along with the factory 32 mags.

Plus, unless I was buying used, the price difference between the Glock and Sig was enough to buy 1200 rounds of .357 ammo.

I love my Glock 19. It's been my trusted carry piece for the past 12 years. I even carry it through your hometown from time to time, thooks.
smile.gif

The only Glock I've ever disliked was my Glock 36 .45 ACP. It shot fine, but the slide lock lever was impossible to disengage with one hand. The lever also had a surface that was way too smooth, & it didn't stick out away from the gun as far as my G19's does.

If my hand was even a little sweaty, the lever on the G36 took both hands & a good amount of force to push that little bugger down. The G36 was even a Christmas gift from my wife, but I had to sell it anyway. She never gave me any grief over it, either....good wife.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back