Funny things the wife does.

Mine is an intellectual property paralegal so she understands more sciency and mechanical stuff than most everyone. Except for Uverse. It remains a mystery in perpetuity.

My wife has a pretty severe case of ADD and she’s unmedicated for it. Everyday is something new and I love it. I also keep a list of just random off the wall crazy things she says, many not appropriate for this board…

The other day she casually texted me to tell me the “faucet light” was on in the van and it won’t remote start. I immediately think “oh crap” and tell her to stop driving it and check the oil. She then sends me a picture, it’s the check engine light and “hamburger launcher” light. Just needed a new gas cap.
I have a good friend that has ADD or ADHD, but she's actually quite mechanically inclined.. That woman is a complete bag of cats and I love it 🤣

Can your wife focus on something? My friend can get this laser beam focus on something and basically nothing else in the world matters... Food? Sleep? No thought is given to them until she's done.

My wife is decently mechanically inclined

But does not want the details

How clothes dryer works, engine, nuclear reactor- she can understand and will even ask but a couple minutes in…she really didn’t want the details
I am not allowed to use the washer and dryer. On the other hand, my wife is not allowed to used axes, power tools, etc. There are sound reasons for the restrictions on both of us.

I have a good friend that has ADD or ADHD, but she's actually quite mechanically inclined.. That woman is a complete bag of cats and I love it 🤣

Can your wife focus on something? My friend can get this laser beam focus on something and basically nothing else in the world matters... Food? Sleep? No thought is given to them until she's done.
Sometimes, if she finds a good book she’ll read it in a day, but other books takes her weeks or months to finish lol

I am not allowed to use the washer and dryer. On the other hand, my wife is not allowed to used axes, power tools, etc. There are sound reasons for the restrictions on both of us.
So you got out of ever again doing the laundry by "accidentally" bleach-staining, coloring whites, and shrinking your wife's clothes by 2 sizes? :ROFLMAO: I washed a Kashmir sweater once. It barely fit a toddler afterward.

I’m still banned from the stove top after the spaghetti incident and electric stove incident 😅

On the other hand, my wife is “forbidden” from leaving pavement in the truck after she got it stuck in the front yard!
IMG_6732.jpeg

Back