What unusual or funny thing does your dog do

Mine love to watch TV especially DOG TV channel on my Directv service. They can be in another room and as soon as I turn it to that channel they come running into watch. Must be the music or something that I can’t hear.

Our dog just doesn't like rain. When he was younger, he would occasionally look outside or maybe step outside for a brief moment, turn around, pee somewhere in the house then walk himself to his time out crate and, if the door was open, walk in. He did the crime then did the time.

pinap.jpg

That is a cute dog. What's the breed? Does remind me of Gene Simmons.

Thanks! He's a long hair chihuahua, we also have a short hair (Taco Bell) chihuahua, a blue nose pit bull, a Norwegian Forest Cat, two Scottish Folds, 24 chickens, an Emden goose, a spider, a snail, a gecko, a ball python, and a couple fish.

It's a complete mad house.

We'd see a squirrel outside and get our dog excited. He would run up to the wrong tree and start barking... looking back to see if we are satisfied.

Cuddles buries his mistakes in the backyard where he lives. The big brute is bashful. When he breaks or chews up something he hauls it off and buries it by the hedges next to the wall. The area looks like a minefield. I haven't seen the mailman in a few days.

Last edited:
I had one that howled like it was being tortured when you did the toe nails.
There’s some good videos out there of pigs getting their nails trimmed.

Our old pug didn’t like her feet touched, but would tolerate nail trimmings. Our current pug is pretty indifferent. Lol

Back