Fast food dynamic pricing?

I get happy hours and maybe lunch vs dinner pricing, but demand-based real-time dynamic pricing is weird for pretty much any restaurant.

They should have spent that $20 million dollars teaching and educating their workers.
Wendy's can't handle volume and for the past several years don't care if you get what you ordered or not.

McD's blows them out of the water as far as service and order accuracy. I equate Wendy's with Popeyes the bottom wrung workforce. Not the workers but the lack of proper teaching and possibly low wages. The turn over is crazy at those places

I like to have a rough idea what it's going to cost before I pull into the parking lot. You know what's got two thumbs and isn't going to Wendy's anymore? That's right, this guy right here.

I like to have a rough idea what it's going to cost before I pull into the parking lot. You know what's got two thumbs and isn't going to Wendy's anymore? That's right, this guy right here.
I bailed on service alone
Long drive-thru lines with a few cars and you never knew what you were going to get. I'm not the only one either.
The manager told me himself he'd like to go off on the staff there.
Clueless zombies he said.

What's acceptable is for you to decide.
How you decide is what kind of consumer you are.

I put up with vagaries and maddening communications sloppiness as part of my health provision system.
I get to see doctors and be treated after a certain amount of torture.

If you put up with garbage from a garbage food provider, it's on you.

They already do something like this to a certain extent. Price sensitive folks order deals on the app, and Joe Blow just goes to the drive thru and pays full price. Before their business model was to get you in the door to spend more on "dollar" deals, I guess that has changed.

I get happy hours and maybe lunch vs dinner pricing, but demand-based real-time dynamic pricing is weird for pretty much any restaurant.

We are doing that with coupons usually. Coupons and discounts are better appealing to customers instead of dynamic price increases.

In reality "dynamic pricing" has been with economy since stone age.

We are doing that with coupons usually. Coupons and discounts are better appealing to customers instead of dynamic price increases.

In reality "dynamic pricing" has been with economy since stone age.
Again another Wendy's issue albeit possibly local. My local Wendy's doesn't like coupons or app deals if you don't get the full priced drink.

They used to give out coupon books near Christmas and hassled me every time I tried to use them...

Same for the app sometimes.
I'm an old buzzard but use apps.
Most Wendy's customers around here don't.

I started to for accuracy sake and to speed up the order process but that pretty much failed...

Scrolled the responses quickly but I gotta add the standard response here...

I don't eat that garbage so I don't care what they do with their prices
🤣🤣🤣

Back