Do warranty repairs show on Carfax? Ford ?

Do anyone know if warranty repairs show up on Carfax? I’m seeing quite a few dealer maintenance records with few to no repairs. I did a search and there were conflicting reports, manufacturer specific maybe?

I know if there are recalls that have been fixed it’ll just say “no outstanding recalls”.

I’m looking at a low mileage Ford product that shows regular dealer oil changes and not much else. Yet I thought I heard the salesman mention to the manager the flex plate had already been done (major repair which requires transmission removal I think). No mention on Carfax of it.

I already asked them about the flex plate and they provided paperwork showing it was under extended warranty. If it’s already been repaired is it warranted only once? Ford again…

Thanks!

There’s a warranty repair listed in the CarFax app for my Kia Soul when it was still new, before I bought it.

IMG_0812.jpeg

I would assume like any warranty item, it would be warranted for the duration of the warranty regardless how many times it gets repaired.
There are certain campaigns where it is specified as a "one time repair" and once it is done, that it all the company participates in paying for that repair.

OP, if you PM me either the full or last 8 of the VIN I can run an OASIS for you.

There are certain campaigns where it is specified as a "one time repair" and once it is done, that it all the company participates in paying for that repair.
You must mean, recalls. If the fuel pump dies in my in warranty car, I expect it to be replaced every time it dies while the warranty is in effect.

Back