Do this to your wife......DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple has been married for 20 years. Every year the man has forgotten their anniversary. On the day of the couples 21st anniversary, he forgets again.

"I cant believe you forgot again, you complete *******! If there isnt something out in the driveway tomorrow that goes from 0-200 in less that 6 seconds this marriage is over!"

With that the women storms off to the bedroom, leaving her husband to spend the night on the couch.

In the morning the woman wakes up to find that her husband has already left for work. She mumbles to herself about her ungrateful husband as she makes her way to the kitchen.

Washing dishes at the sink, the woman looks out the window and is astonished to see an enormous shipping container in the driveway. The woman runs outside and around to the doors of the container.

She rips off the bow and flings open the doors to find a bathroom scale sitting on the floor.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Reminds me of the toilet paper joke

Whats the TP joke? I dont think I have heard it.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=40&Number=691431&Searchpage=4&Main=54537&Words=toilet+paper&topic=0&Search=true#Post691431

LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back