Do NOT order from Superplug!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvl

These scumbags charged my credit card when I ordered a plug over three weeks ago and still haven't sent anything out. No phone number and they refuse to respond to emails. I've obviously disputed the charge and they will be charged a fee for placing a fraudulent charge on my account, but I just wanted to warn others.

Try this:
281-540-1811
11811 N. Freeway Suite 544
Houston, TX 77064

Unless they've recently gone down the drain, I've found them to be good natured doofuses. When I finally got the correct item, it was good quality. I think it's a two or three person business, so an illness or accident can shut them down...or maybe they folded.

Ken

I ordered one from them in late 2001 and they wer ehelpful on the phone and it went smoothly, but lately there have been several complaints on this board

looks like the company is going downhill

order a fumoto vale instead

Thanks for the phone number. I'll try it, not that it matters. Sorry about posting in the wrong forum.

cool.gif
I've posted about this also, I did recently get the plug to replace the wrong sized one but I haven't put (or tried) to put it in. They are slow but they did send me my stuff.

I too received a plug that was incorrect and just noticed it when I tried to use it this weekend. I tried the phone number ken2 listed and it now belongs to someone else, and I've sent assorted emails with no response.

If I can't get a response from them this week, it looks like a credit card chargeback is my only option to get this sorted out...
frown.gif

Well
pat.gif
whois info to the rescue -

Domain Name: SUPERPLUG.COM

Administrative Contact:
Robinson, Larry (LRW315) [email protected]
Robinson
27950 Commercial Park
Tomball, TX 77041
US
(281) 290-7770 fax: 999 999 9999

Technical Contact:
Super Plug, Inc. (25687526O) [email protected]
27950 Commercial Park
Tomball, TX 77375
US
(281) 290-7770 fax: (281) 290-7797

And you can actually reach a person at the number listed there...

cool.gif
When I had the wrong one, none of the phone numbers worked and the site was down. I took a crapshoot and sent it back anyway, I did get the right one (I think) back in a few weeks. Still haven't rolled up 5k in the Ranger to put it in. The one in my van works like a champ though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back