Dang Gas Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Down a little in So Orange County, CA. It was $3.39-$3.49 couple weeks ago and it is $3.29-$3.39 now.

Say what?????? This must be a typo!!

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Down a little in So Orange County, CA. It was $3.39-$3.49 couple weeks ago and it is $3.29-$3.39 now.

Say what?????? This must be a typo!!

My bad ! The prices are $4.xx not $3.xx.

$3.72 for 87/89 at the gas station in town, looking at the Cali prices =
37.gif

Yea, a lot of local Quik Trip's & Marathon's have Mid-Grade the same price.

I asked them and they said not enough people use it and they don't want it getting old.

Yeah, the drivers in this state suck a55!!! I am a transplanted upstate NY'er that spent 4 years on Long Island where they bump draft at 75mph. Moving out here and seeing some watermelon doing 10MPH UNDER the limit in the left lane almost drives you to drinking......

And the enviro worshipping Prius/Yaris owners are the worst.

Originally Posted By: Maxima97
Originally Posted By: Durango
Maxima97,

Looks like everyone on the west coast has been hit by gas greed again. Just try to keeo your tires in good shape and the engine in good tune and you'll survive. Even SUV's can get good MPG for how their made. Those drives just has to drive more conseratively.

Durango

In Seattle, a green state, I noticed many people not only drive green car (Prius, Leaf etc) but also driving 5-10 mph below HWY flow speed even on passing lane. I can understand people lower rpm to gas but kind of danger to drive below flow speed. Even though I hate gas price at this level, I still think high energy price is good reason for people to think more about their life style.

Same station $3.52 today. Guess there will be a nice price spike over the weekend.

Originally Posted By: Tdbo
Same station $3.52 today. Guess there will be a nice price spike over the weekend.

Maybe not.
According to what I was hearing on NPR today, crude inventories are at a higher level than they've been in three years, and gas prices may have peaked.
I paid 3.63 to fill one car Monday and 3.649 to fill another on Wednesday.
We'll see what prices look like tomorrow and Saturday.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
Originally Posted By: Tdbo

Maybe not.
According to what I was hearing on NPR today, crude inventories are at a higher level than they've been in three years, and gas prices may have peaked.
I paid 3.63 to fill one car Monday and 3.649 to fill another on Wednesday.
We'll see what prices look like tomorrow and Saturday.

Looks like a spike to $3.85 (at least in Columbus.) It hasn't headed North yet, Filled up @ $3.53 here. It will probably jump here tomorrow.

$3.43 today for 87 today @ Speedway. Talking about price fluctuation, the same station was $3.82 on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back