Coolest Thing You Ever "Found"

Ok, I remember another one, involving that same cousin.

We found a bag of saltpeter. Now, there was no internet back then, but we knew that if you mix it with some sugar, we could have homemade fireworks. We put it in a bottle cap, crimp it, ignite it and watch it fly.

We made “volcanos” using sand. It was quite good actually watching it erupt.

We also did some interesting stuff with granular carbide. I don’t remember how we got our hands on it though.

That’s how we kept ourselves entertained back then, I’m just glad nobody was hurt and we didn’t burn anything down with our antics.

I found a Marijuana plant in a flower pot in the woods behind my back fence . It belonged to one of my neighbors I think . I had observed him and another guy smoking a joint in his back yard previously . The plant disappeared after a day or so . I think he knew I had seen it . :cool:

Our senior picnic in high school was at a county park in Morgan Hill, CA. I was waking across a grass field and found a Buck Folding Hunter knife (no case) partially open. Forty-five years later, I still have that knife in my desk.

More recently, I found a NIB set of Snap-On extractors and bits, and a binder bar in the middle of the street in from of my mother's house. Most likely they fell of a service truck.

Back