Commercials that you hate.

Here's a parody of "December to Remember" or any commercial where someone secretly buys a new car as a gift for their spouse.

The drugs that end up on TV commercials tend to be second line treatments that aren't the best choice for most patients. Drugs that are highly effective with few side effects are something that any doctor would already know and recommend.

Here's a parody of "December to Remember" or any commercial where someone secretly buys a new car as a gift for their spouse.

The drugs that end up on TV commercials tend to be second line treatments that aren't the best choice for most patients. Drugs that are highly effective with few side effects are something that any doctor would already know and recommend.

Doctor I had was one of the pioneers of the minimally invasive joint replacement advancements and he said if you see adverts on the TV for the replacements avoid them because most are unproven and troublesome.

And it did so in 2020, but the adds continued all year. I was surprised those adds continued all year until just recently, which as you pointed out, stopped because enrollment stopped.
For some reason Jimmie JJ Walker didn't bother me as much as some others. Of course I wasn't paying attention.

How about those car sheild service contracts with Boomer Berman or Ice T?

" I am so glad didn't have to pay $2700 for my new transmission!"

they conveniently left out this part:

"I just had to pay $2700 two years earlier for the contract, but I forgot all about that"

I think Toyota commercials have been pretty uniformly irritating for my whole life. Grating in a way that none of their competition ever seems to do.
It's their attempt to be as unoffensively white bread as humanly possible.

Any " Balance of Nature" commercials as well as " Texas Superfoods"
Other similar products without all the nonsense can be bought at a 1/5th to 1/10 th. the price.
All insurance ads. The way to cheaper insurance is to find a reputable company that DOES NOT advertise on tv.
Car dealers that don't have cars to sell and airlines that can't fly the people they've already sold tickets to.
Lawyer ads and any political candidate who claims that the opposition wants to destroy America.
Cell phone ads.

Most are stupid and make no sense. It is like they only care about trying to be humorous.

But Liberty Mutual with Emu drives me nuts.

Haven't seen it in years, but...

"Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead."

On drug commercials, the line that always gets me is "Do not take xxx if you are allergic to it." Every single one says it, and you'd think that would be common sense.

It's their attempt to be as unoffensively white bread as humanly possible.
re. Toyota commercials: I think that is a very accurate assessment. I don't find them as grossly obnoxious as most others but come on! The same women with red sweater and black slacks with the same two lines. For how many years? I've noticed that the camera pan on her has gotten gradually more distant as time goes on.

I hate all of the save an animal donation commercials, as well as the other donate to this cause and donate to that cause. It is sickening when you research these and find out how little of the donation actually goes to the stated cause.

The one I hate most is the ASPCA commercials. I am retired and would be willing, and do volunteer my "time" to help where and when I can.
I called the ASPCA line to discuss volunteering to help in the area where I live. I was bluntly told that the ASPCA only operates in New York.
They said, and I quote "We do not accept volunteers outside of our area of operation. If you are concerned about the health of an animal, call your local Animal Control Office". End quote.

Back