Commercials that you hate.

Leeds mattress commercials.

This guy that advertises himself as an Elf has used this spot for at least 25 years, and this guy is like 90 now.

Shot on 3/4 analog video dubbed down hundreds of times, and at the ancient 4x3 aspect ratio its an unwelcome blast from the past that will seemingly never die.

He keeps dubbing new prices, and audio over parts of it and you can see the lip sync errors

Almost all commercials. If you need a paid product ad to push your specialty group, or all the groups now..........and the skanky white woman in fancy SUV.....rich rich or some garbage. I think the ad agencies ran out of juice after the Energizer Bunny.

Any of the Hormel Chili commercials. I think they actually lowered my IQ.
Any recent feminine hygiene commercial, especially Lume and Tena. I could wretch. I don't need details.
Any recent Hyundai commercial that encourages people to back up without looking. Nice example to set.
The newer Sonic commercials with the clucking hens in them. Mute. MUTE.
Google Fi ads on Youtube. Those small-headed, huge-bodied people freak me out.

Commercials themselves used to get me to thinking a lot about how we tolerate such utter sleaze. Now, I think more about who could possibly be swayed in a positive manner by a commercial. Talk about gullible... I mean if a commercial sways you in any way, it should be in a negative way. A company lies to you, and you're gonna go buy from them? Heh... uhh, that's not how intellect is supposed to work. 😁

I tend to not watch commercials but cant escape them all the time. As far as car commercials go, Subaru ads do not appeal to me at all.

Back