Commercials that you hate.

Broadway Joe hawking Medicare advantage plans. "It's Free." Now that I think about it, I can't recall seeing those ads the lasts several weeks.
I wish that the Medicare Advantage plan commercials would give us a break. I thought that they would go away after 12/7 but they haven't. Additionally, I am totally worn-out by all of the personal injury lawyer commercials.

Bernadette Castro folding out that convertible bed made by her family's company then jumping up and down on it.
That black & white commercial from 1948 spelled the doom of Western society. Actually showing children jumping on furniture.

Ahh....the Russians must've been gleeful when they saw that one.

Bernadette Castro folding out that convertible bed made by her family's company then jumping up and down on it.
That black & white commercial from 1948 spelled the doom of Western society. Actually showing children jumping on furniture.

Ahh....the Russians must've been gleeful when they saw that one.
I have just dumped @AutoMechanic. And you are my new friend...lol

I wish that the Medicare Advantage plan commercials would give us a break. I thought that they would go away after 12/7 but they haven't. Additionally, I am totally worn-out by all of the personal injury lawyer commercials.
You think they are bad?
Those same bozos pound me daily on my cell and I aints on Medicare...lol

Hate is a strong word but these ones. It's the 3rd year for this same commercials. Who's driving the truck? Why didn't she wrap the sunglasses?

Also, I'm not a fan of the new Verizon blonde woman.

I had copied and was about to post the "I Love It girl" although both are bad. At least in the puppy one, the boyfriend doesn't stop and hock up a lugie. Please upgrade your trucks so I don't have to watch this crap next year.

All of them, but most especially medication commercials. Should be illegal.

They are in many countries, in the UK and EU prescription drug commercials are illegal. Many folks from the UK that travel to the US for the first time find the prescription drug commercials just baffling.

My personally most hated commercials are idiotic Spence Diamonds commercials we have in Western Canada.

Verizon blonde lady is bad but the absolute worst is the Start Farm commercials.

The USAA one with Ron Gronowski is very bad, he shouldn't be doing commercials.

There are many others but these top my list.

Back