Commercials that you hate.

Hy=Vee is flooding the market with ads, really getting old.

Also, 1-800-axe-Gary

PeachTree ads, JG Wentworth - taking advantage of the intellectually weak.

Commercials of stores that don't exist here.

JCPenney's shut down for decades.
Sonic Drive-In is a wet dream for even opening a single drive in here. Squash it with the rumors already.
Golden Corral looks like a very popular restaurant in the mainland. If I ever go there.

Shivering dog commercial , I just turn the channel as fast as I can .
They get worse and worse, these commercials. I do the exact same thing. And they alternate with annoying squeaky voice kid I posted...

Nobody wants to see that. Then the song, Silent night, holy night.. ugggh it's just disturbing.

See the one with the emaciated elephants?

They get worse and worse, these commercials. I do the exact same thing. And they alternate with annoying squeaky voice kid I posted...

Nobody wants to see that. Then the song, Silent night, holy night.. ugggh it's just disturbing.

See the one with the emaciated elephants?
Yeah that elephant one is bad too . I hate to admit it but that kid I can't stand either .

Yeah that elephant one is bad too . I hate to admit it but that kid I can't stand either .
It's okay to admit it.

If one wants to help, they should volunteer, I can almost guarantee you already give to charity, which is why folks hate being heckled and solicited for giving at various registers at business and venues out of nowhere.

It's okay to admit it.

If one wants to help, they should volunteer, I can almost guarantee you already give to charity, which is why folks hate being heckled and solicited for giving at various registers at business and venues out of nowhere
It's okay to admit it.

If one wants to help, they should volunteer, I can almost guarantee you already give to charity, which is why folks hate being heckled and solicited for giving at various registers at business and venues out of nowhere.
Yeah , St .Jude , I hate to see what those kids have to deal with . That little guy just is annoying .

Oddly none of this makes me absolutely want to BUY their products.

Not sure if anyone streams HULU. This is the first place I ever encountered ladies pooping. Not sold.

Hulu has some quite esoteric commercials and maybe, as an oldster, I never heard of most the stuff and don't even know what they are actually selling other than poop and a plastic free world.

I think it's for a loan company. The mother moves in with the family and they "need" to remodel the kitchen. The old kitchen was very warm with lots of wood. The new kitchen is white and very sterile looking and ugly. There was nothing wrong with the old kitchen.

The Modelo fighting spirit commercials are very well done but I don't like the role models they've chosen. A barber, street artist, police officer that became a DJ; all succeeding taking a non-traditional path. I'd love to see a commercial about a person that grew up poor, went to college and became a doctor or lawyer or whatever instead of portraying a counter culture path to success that too many young folk dream of without succeeding. Maybe I'm thinking too deeply.

I don't hate because it's so bizarre but the commercial for the hoo-ha deodorant cracks up my wife and me.

Last edited:
Well at 8pm I watch a Andy Griffith re-runs most of the commercials on that show are for adult diapers , blue pills with a Preparation H thrown in

Back