Commercials that you hate.

Woke commercials pushing woke agenda, just no.
All commercials seem to fall into two categories these days, woke, and old codger commercials about things like medicare, life insurance, and prescription medications...

Farmers Insurance. JK Simmons is okay, but that "We Are Farmers" jingle could've used a bit more thought.

So , has anyone here ever watched a commercial for a prescription drug and went to the Doctor and asked for it by name ? How efficient can that form of advertising be ?

GMC Sierra with leg slap, hand clap to "we will rock you".

Taco Bell with the two young adults on the couch where the "cool" young lady stuffs her face and annoyingly flips her finger.

VW commercial where everyone is singing.

I think it's the singing and the singer, but its jut horribly out of place and screech for a car commerial, even if you usually like an Aria. Not from her.

The Snuggles commercial with the lady and bear having convulsions on a live stream in a laundry room full of flowers.

This the worst commercial I’ve seen in a while.

One of the worst of all times. Sounds autotuned also.

Volvo China didnt have a clue.

The volvo ad later with the windmills was good. Great Song

Agreed, the Magic Flute commercial was one of the worst of all time, and one of my friends would be performing that.. the level of cringe is just off the meter.

I really enjoyed this commercial of theirs.

One commercial I did like was the Budweiser Super Bowl ad with puppy and Clydesdales and a nice song go with it .

Back