Collection of xW-30 API SP VOAs

The collection is small to start off with. Most I've come across are the older SN or SN+. As I come across more, I'll add to the chart. If you find one you'd like added, post the link to it in this thread.

30 Grade API SP 070321.jpg

FYI, the two Mobil1 EP HM are the same oil, tested by different labs at different times. Gives you an idea of the variability involved in testing. Also you get a hint at comparing TBN D2896 and D4739.

The collection is small to start off with. Most I've come across are the older SN or SN+. As I come across more, I'll add to the chart. If you find one you'd like added, post the link to it in this thread.

View attachment 62173

FYI, the two Mobil1 EP HM are the same oil, tested by different labs at different times. Gives you an idea of the variability involved in testing. Also you get a hint at comparing TBN D2896 and D4739.
If I have any left, I will VOA LiquiMoly Molygen 5w30 SN Plus.

Thank you for this, couldn’t hold off on all the 30w requests huh? Lol kidding. the motocraft has a nice dose of moly in it.

I’ll give you data on Napa syn hm 5w30 as soon as the blackstone kit shows up.

Here is an update with a couple of new VOAs added: Supertech Advanced FS 5W30 and Mobil 1 AFE 0W30. I have to emphasize that I do not know what type of TBN was used for the ST (they used NAPA oil analysis kit). I asked in the thread but did not get an answer. I provisionally stuck it in the D4739 column, but will move it if it turns out they use D2896.

30 Grade API SP 073021.jpg

Back