Childhood friend dies

So sorry for you loss Marco. even though you have never met me or some of the members here you are with some friends on bitog.

Last edited:
I did make it as I'm still sober since last Sunday. Used to make it weeks and months until this.Alas I am still dry 7 days and counting.

^^^ You're over the hump ... keep it up.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by Marco620
I did make it as I'm still sober since last Sunday. Used to make it weeks and months until this.Alas I am still dry 7 days and counting.

Marco: I hope you are doing well. You have us here at BITOG also. I enjoy seeing the videos and pics of your dogs. Makes my day
smile.gif

Found another good pic of me and Vincent too!!!
Dog's are doing well. He's underneath you wherever you go, shes lights out on the couch. Being a Doberman is hard work!!!

signal-2020-04-13-113812.jpg

20200411_220239.jpg

_20200413_215956.JPG

_20200413_220032.JPG

Found another good pic of me and Vincent too!!!
Dog's are doing well. He's underneath you wherever you go, shes lights out on the couch. Being a Doberman is hard work!!!

Love the picture of you two and the bike! Reminds me of my childhood. We were always outside and went everywhere on our bikes!! Good days!! What year were those pictures Mark?

Early 80s. I think Nintendo was out just barely. I had a Knight Rider tricycle.

That's what I was thinking,early 80s. The retro Nike's and tube socks,I remember wearing those! Except for me it was the mid 70s
laugh.gif
My bicycle was a red Schwinn Stingray.

Found another with most of the neighborhood kids.

Down below we have a needy red Doberman who craves attention all the time. Then we have a Doberman who slept through the covid19 crisis. He's got more bling and shine on his coat then twenty coats of NuFinish. He snores really loud like a v8 only running on five cylinders. What a mess!!!

_20200413_220105.JPG

signal-2020-04-14-150240.jpg

signal-2020-04-14-200624.jpg

Found another with most of the neighborhood kids.

Down below we have a needy red Doberman who craves attention all the time. Then we have a Doberman who slept through the covid19 crisis. He's got more bling and shine on his coat then twenty coats of NuFinish. He snores really loud like a v8 only running on five cylinders. What a mess!!!

AWESOME pictures Mark! I'll have to dig out all my old childhood pictures. I have one somewhere which I think is my 7th birthday party. All the neighborhood kids plus my entire school grade (1st grade) was there. My parents had a house full that day haha!
laugh.gif

Back