Chevron Delo Synthetic Blend 10W-30 HDEO $3/gal @ AZ

Was able to purchase a maximum of 3 with home delivery for $17. Thank you OP

1704129320849.jpg

tried two stores, no luck. thats an odd viscosity and not common. I recently bough 4 gallons of 15w40 XSP, Walmart has a $3 off checkbox for a future purchase up to 2 gallons. Its repeatable on separate days. Not exactly a deal but I wanted to stock up on some high quality stuff. The $6 will vaporize to catfood and litter, but i'm ok with that.

1704148861354.png

Just picked my three up. HOLY dust on the bottles.
Same here, mine were in the original box and it must have been sitting open in the back, because it was very dusty in the box and all over the bottles.

I really like HDEO for small engines, especially in 10w-30. I have several old Kohlers and Onans that I use it in.

Placed online order at 1 store; said it was ready for pick up. Store manager chuckles and says we got none when I got there. He then directed me to different store and it showed 3 in stock on his screen. Went there and the lady at the counter refused to go check in the back.

Finally found another store on the way back home and the guy got me 3 very very dusty bottles for $3ea. He said these never sold in our area and he was surprised that there were any left at their store at all. Since it’s dual rated, I’m thinking it can be used in the Focus 2.0 Duratec since it’s driven 99% during the warmer months only? Any thoughts - I’ve never used dual rated oil before.

Placed online order at 1 store; said it was ready for pick up. Store manager chuckles and says we got none when I got there. He then directed me to different store and it showed 3 in stock on his screen. Went there and the lady at the counter refused to go check in the back.

Finally found another store on the way back home and the guy got me 3 very very dusty bottles for $3ea. He said these never sold in our area and he was surprised that there were any left at their store at all. Since it’s dual rated, I’m thinking it can be used in the Focus 2.0 Duratec since it’s driven 99% during the warmer months only? Any thoughts - I’ve never used dual rated oil before.
I would. Sounds like it’d be fine in it. Since it’s dual rated with SN I’d have to imagine it’s safe for catalytic converters. I’d be pleased to run it in the Focus.

I would. Sounds like it’d be fine in it. Since it’s dual rated with SN I’d have to imagine it’s safe for catalytic converters. I’d be pleased to run it in the Focus.
Sounds good, appreciate the quick reply. Also thanks for posting up this awesome deal!

Sounds good, appreciate the quick reply. Also thanks for posting up this awesome deal!
You’re welcome… on both fronts. Sorry they ran you in a goose chase but great you still got some.

I gotta say, with the online ordering of clearanced items, seems like AAP was way better than Autozone.

Pretty much any oil is safe for catalytic converters as long as it isn't being consumed in large quantities

Safe for any contemporary vehicle recommending API gasoline engine oil requirements of SN Plus or older. The one's i received are SN Plus.

Back