Chevron Delo Synthetic Blend 10W-30 HDEO $3/gal @ AZ

i had some at 38 stores nearby.. but the closest was 23miles away.. (there are 19 stores closer)
most had 3

My one order was cancelled by the store. The other one still says processing.

I do not usually order from Autozone online. Do they say “ready for pickup”?

I would not be surprised if Autozone’s inventory is that outta wack no one can find any. That or an associate cancelled me order to buy it themselves 😋!

I would not be surprised if Autozone’s inventory is that outta wack no one can find any. That or an associate cancelled me order to buy it themselves 😋!
Edit: ope, nevermind, you're OP and ordered from two stores.

If you did a double order at the store, they will cancel the 2nd one as the first order probably wiped out the inventory. My 2nd order got canceled as well so i ordered from a different store.

Thanks for posting the deal. They sent me an email that said "ready for pickup".

I did some searching around, and found that this deal was posted almost 2 weeks ago on another well known site, but looks like it was mostly ignored there. I realize it might not be a very common oil for many people, but I would say neither is the castrol gtx 10w-40, but it was a very popular deal.

Says there are 4 in stock 145 miles from me :LOL:. Someone in Brunswick GA needs to go buy it.

Says its API SN rated - so fine for gasoline engines also.

Thanks for posting @redhat

1704073307176.jpg

Back