Carry gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I lost all my guns in an unfortunate smelting accident.
1642642295143.png

Last edited:
Since folks were chiming in on their carry ammo... What’s your carry gun? Or home defense gun? Or both?

Glock 19 in GunVault safe on my side of the bed for home. Same G19 is my go to carry, too. Ruger LCP is my “I don’t want to carry a gun today” gun.

Wife has G17 in GunVault on her side of the bed. G26 is her carry. His and hers situation; all her’s are bigger. 😶

I use to carry my Colt Diamondback 2.5 38 as a carry gun.....But then somebody pointed out.....if you had to shoot at somebody they will take it away.....and it could be years before you got it back after courts etc.....and in less than prime condition.
I thought yeah he may be right cause they took his Colt 45 away for over 2 years etc.
Now I carry a Taurus G3c .....279.00 If It get pulled who cares.

My EDC is a HK USP45. Usual carry is a 12 round magazine plus one in the chamber and a one 12 round spare magazine.

Carry gun: Springfield Hellcat RDP

Bedside: Walther PDP

Both 9mm, both have red dots, Walther has a weapon light.

Woods carry: either SW 629 44 mag or Glock 20 10mm depending on how I’m feeling

Sig P245 or P220, depending on what clothing I'm wearing. Both proven reliable through training classes & IDPA drills/games. Standard 230gr JHP like Speer Gold Dot or similar. Unless I'm hiking in bear country, then it's 255gr +P hard cast flat nose.

Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380.
Small compact,light and reliable.
Not much of a weapon for an all out gun fight but up close and personal it will get the job done.
I think that is what we forget, up close and personal.

S&W M&P 22 Compact, CCI Mini Mag 40g RN.
anyone who regularly carries a 22lr pistol probably: practices with alot, knows it well and can consistently put multiple rounds into center mass. “beware of the man with one gun, or a 22, he probably knows how to use it.”

a ruger sr22 is my usual long distance travel piece. it, 4 extra mags, some cleaning tools and 4x100 round sleeves of cci minimag fit neatly in a locked pistol case that is airline checkable if flying. besides protection it’s a fun plinker. i like having lots of ammo when i’m away. i’ve likely put 10,000 rounds through it in the past 7 years.

Attachments

• 29E54653-720C-4B4E-8F6F-953B158B7225.jpeg
    29E54653-720C-4B4E-8F6F-953B158B7225.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back