Carry gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
HK P7M8, chromed by Cogan to better endure the slings and arrows of everyday carry.

I have not found another pistol that points so naturally... once you get over the somewhat odd manual of arms, it is a real keeper.

S@W Airweight or an XD sub compact in 9 or 40 I have 2 they were low cost.

Like everything about that set up. Well done.

I’d call that the “cause, ‘Mercia” gun.
Thank you. It’s a good gun. Like the feel of the Daniel pistol grip as well as the whole thing right out of the box.

Never a single issue. Runs like a champ. I would absolutely trust my life to this one.

I did add a Geissele charging handle because the lip on the charging handle reduces the “gas in your face” effect just a bit when shooting suppressed. It is amazing how quiet it is with subsonic ammo. I know the muzzle energy numbers for the Hornady 190g subsonic are pistol-class numbers, vs the rifle numbers with supersonic ammo but they’re still good enough numbers, particularly when there are 32 rounds in the DD magazine.

SP-101 with a trigger kit.

By "carry" It goes in a work bag with me vs strapped on my person.

ccw, prefer small:
naa bugout1 22lr mini revolver with cv revision grips.
keltec p32 semiauto pistol.
s&w 642 38sp airweight snubbie revolver.

home, prefer absolutely simple:
rossi five shot, 3” 38sp steel revolver.
h&r single shot, 20” 20ga shotgun.

Wouldn’t be my first choice but it’s better than a pointy stick I reckon
agreed, the well-built naa bugout1 22lr isn’t my first choice too, but it is my “mustn’t be spotted” ccw for anyplace lawful yet socially anti-gun. i am comfortable with it; i practice with it as i do any go-to piece, having put about 500 rounds through it over several years. with bigger aftermarket cv revision grips, it fits surprisingly well in my hand while still deeply concealable and thus highly useful in its niche role.

I normally carry a Sig P365 or a Glock 26. Both are carried IWB in RM Lowrider kydex holsters.

My carry gun is usually a P365, occasionally a Dan Wesson ECO 45acp both OWB in custom leather.
For dressed up times when I can't wear bigger shirts, I carry a Sig 911 9mm IWB.

Not today ATF, not today. ;)
Uncle sugar probably already has my number...

Hunting licenses, carry licenses, and bunches of NICS checks. Not to mention years worth of traceable credit card purchases of ammo, gear, range fees, NRA donations, training classes, etc.

Add to it being a bearded, tattooed, muscled up Veteran and that puts me on like 6 different government lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back