Benefits and Reasons to Buy an iPhone?

Why can't the people with iPhones in a group text respond to the entire group? I mean they want and mean to, but they don't just the text initiator. I obviously am a forever Android user, but did have a through back 5i (my "old" number, when I had two phones), but never used it for texting.

Curious - is this a feature?

PS I have no issues with Android and apps, hate any phone without a replaceable BATTERY. I guess I am a hater!! :LOL:

Why can't the people with iPhones in a group text respond to the entire group? I mean they want and mean to, but they don't just the text initiator. I obviously am a forever Android user, but did have a through back 5i (my "old" number, when I had two phones), but never used it for texting.

PS I have no issues with Android and apps, hate any phone without a replaceable BATTERY. I guess I am a hater!! :LOL:
I don't know what you mean, I've responded to many group texts from both Android and iPhones. It works fine and goes to everyone in the group.

I don't know what you mean, I've responded to many group texts from both Android and iPhones. It works fine and goes to everyone in the group.
Is it a option or something maybe? I can always tell what type people are using when group texting. Those with iPhones rarely respond to the whole group and seem perplexed as to why not

Why can't the people with iPhones in a group text respond to the entire group? I mean they want and mean to, but they don't just the text initiator.
They can and do. My wife, myself and kids have iPhones with one kid having an Android. We have a "family" text that works just fine. Sounds like user error.

They don't that is what makes me a well rounded hater. Stupid in the face of the consumer decisions
Although I've done it myself (once) having a battery replaced at an Apple Store really isn't that expensive. But I've usually found the battery lasts just fine up until the whole phone is due for replacement.

This was the battery life of my iPhone 6s Plus after having it for two years (2016-18.) Heavy gaming usage and excessive battery discharge probably didn't help with the battery health.
Wanted to replace the battery and keep it going for a few more years but the OLED iPhones were irresistible to get.

IMG_0034 (1).JPG

I’m n

I’m not sure what you mean either… we have a family group chat and everyone but my brother uses an iphone, but we can all text back and forth in it no problem.

I’m n

I’m not sure what you mean either… we have a family group chat and everyone but my brother uses an iphone, but we can all text back and forth in it no problem.
I thought I made myself clear. Some people with iphones have difficulty replying to ALL when most/all others in group are Android phones. It happens with all sorts of groups. If I knew WHY I would not have asked the question. My brother, by sister in law, ex- coworkers with iPhones. My wife with an Android has noticed the same thing with other groups. Maybe it's AT&T??

I thought I made myself clear. Some people with iphones have difficulty replying to ALL when most/all others in group are Android phones. It happens with all sorts of groups. If I knew WHY I would not have asked the question. My brother, by sister in law, ex- coworkers with iPhones. My wife with an Android has noticed the same thing with other groups. Maybe it's AT&T??
I don’t think it’s AT&T, that’s what the rest of my family uses. Only thing I can think of now that I remember it is the iPhone users might have the group messaging setting turned off, SMS must be enabled and I believe MMS has to be as well.

Interesting discussion and point of views. I got a 12 pro max beginning of this year and I cannot say I’m impressed. I did it mainly because apple claims better privacy control now and in the future. We’ll see how that goes.

As far as iOS it’s a mixed bag. Take FaceTime for example, a native app. Yet it gets my phone hot and drains the battery very quickly, the phone gets taxed heavily it seems by this app. Signal or WhatsApp don’t have such drastic drain on the phone. The screen is huge and very nice, yet no multitasking or split screen.

It’s just a piece of hardware to me, almost commodity like. Does the same thing as androids with a different packaging.

Now blackberry OS, that was something I really enjoyed using, too bad it’s gone.

I've had great luck with samsung and motorola androids.
Same here. The only smartphones we've ever had were Motorola. I think they make the best inexpensive phones on the market today. No way I would spend 4 digits on a phone. The latest and greatest only remain that for 15 minutes, until something newer and "better" comes along.

Same here. The only smartphones we've ever had were Motorola. I think they make the best inexpensive phones on the market today. No way I would spend 4 digits on a phone. The latest and greatest only remain that for 15 minutes, until something newer and "better" comes along.
It’s a misconception that an iPhone cost 4 digits. In fact it would be hard to spend four digits except for the most premium iPhone Pro models which is the same or cheaper than many of Samsung’s premium phones.

You can buy an iPhone today on Apple’s website for as little as $429 or a full size for $499.
Or like I just did, went to a TMobile 55+ plan at a slightly higher cost then I’m paying now at Redpocket and just got two new latest IPhone 13s with a retail cost over $1,600 for free. With the word free used, it’s not really free to me, I traded two iPhones in, an iPhone 11 and IPhone XR and I will be paying about $250 more for service over two years, granted I’ll also have upgraded service too with more features
I’ll still be contract free with TMobile but if I leave before 24 months my free iPhone 13s won’t be fully free as your are credited the phones cost back month to month and on the 24 th month fully credited

Don't own one and don't want one, wife and daughters have them, everybody has one and even the youngest kids are already using them. in an emergency just ask anybody for their phone. Sheep. :LOL:
1650044923548.jpeg

You can buy an iPhone today on Apple’s website for as little as $429 or a full size for $499.
You are absolutely right.

I'm down with the BITOG level of cheapness though.. For my own cell phone, my cap is ~$200.

I've been rocking my Moto E5 supra through Cricket for ~3yrs now. The only thing that sucks on it is it's micro USB charge port is kinds loosy-goosy now, if you even look at it wrong it looses connection and won't charge. BUT.. It still holds a charge all day even with fairly heavy use.

Back