Are you happy?

Pain is one of the top depressors of mankind, IMHO. When I had my neck pain issue back in 2007, my mind, or rather some portion of my mind was saying the pain is not worth it. But not like a light switch. more of a week after week, just no/low sleep day after day. I was messed up, Family life, work mistakes, etc you name it. It just ground me down like no other human or thing could do.

I'm not sure what your issue is nor could I give any med advice, but keep looking and asking. There is help out there.
Similarly, I woke up with a severe case of 24x7x365 tinnitus on May 17, 2017 at 2AM. It has changed my life forever, and most certainly not for the better. Every day has become a struggle. There is some gallows humor on the tinnitus forums. It goes like this, "the worst thing about tinnitus is that it's not fatal". My feelings exactly.

Scott

Pain is one of the top depressors of mankind, IMHO. When I had my neck pain issue back in 2007, my mind, or rather some portion of my mind was saying the pain is not worth it. But not like a light switch. more of a week after week, just no/low sleep day after day. I was messed up, Family life, work mistakes, etc you name it. It just ground me down like no other human or thing could do.

I'm not sure what your issue is nor could I give any med advice, but keep looking and asking. There is help out there.
I'm now wearing custom orthotics, indoors and out. Hoping that they will support the arch enough to give the nerve and tissue damage a chance to heal.

In the meantime, Tylenol is my friend.

Back