Anyone run vanilla M1 10w30 in a diesel?

I did a search for diesel and synthetic issues and found not a single hit that supports claims made by potato.

What is the takeaway? Potato is 100% correct because seeing no hits in the internet search is 100% proof that BITOG is part of the deep state Illuminati oil cabal hell bent on destroying all diesel engines with synthetic oil. :cry: BITOG is really a secret group of Prius drivers!!!!!! PROOF!

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."

MrPlow thinks the only truth is what is found on a half baked internet search. Your conclusion that Covid was a Chinese plot to get Biden elected so that he could paint the inside of your house with special paint containing nano-cameras (to spy on you of course) has great merit in the tweaker community. Be careful out there. Is that what this forum is-- tweaker central?
2 hours...

MrPlow thinks the only truth is what is found on a half baked internet search. Your conclusion that Covid was a Chinese plot to get Biden elected so that he could paint the inside of your house with special paint containing nano-cameras (to spy on you of course) has great merit in the tweaker community. Be careful out there. Is that what this forum is-- tweaker central?
You could just post a link to something reputable? I would be more than happy to believe there is some truth to your claim if there is proof. Pressing your keyboard keys harder and harder saying the same thing isn't really proof.

You could just post a link to something reputable? I would be more than happy to believe there is some truth to your claim if there is proof. Pressing your keyboard keys harder and harder saying the same thing isn't really proof.
Thank you Mr. Plow

Idaho -

You made the claim.

You need to provide the proof.

Moderator note: Idahopotato, your repeated political and trolling posts are inappropriate and a clear abrogation of the terms to which you agreed when you joined.

Please reread the Conduct expectations before posting again.

This discussion ends here.

Something for a better understanding....
Thats why we have/know "blends"... grp. III + V.....potato :p

Back