Anyone carry a squeegee in a vehicle?

I've gone out in the morning with water on the windows and might take a paper towel to try and at least wipe most of it off, but inevitably some sticks to the window and it's not ideal. Plus it can be really cold. So I got a squeegee for $5 and toss it in the back seat floor. It's been so much better than just using a paper towel. Even if it's raining, it's better than having a mass of drops sticking to the glass.

My vehicles have windshield wipers and I don't use the turn signals or rear view mirrors or look side to side so it does not matter.

I've gone out in the morning with water on the windows and might take a paper towel to try and at least wipe most of it off, but inevitably some sticks to the window and it's not ideal. Plus it can be really cold. So I got a squeegee for $5 and toss it in the back seat floor. It's been so much better than just using a paper towel. Even if it's raining, it's better than having a mass of drops sticking to the glass.
How's that squeegee do when it's below zero?

How's that squeegee do when it's below zero?

In the San Francisco Bay Area?

But seriously I had that happen last November when it was abnormally cold, so I found and dusted off an ice scraper I bought for going up to the mountains in winter. Ironically made by the same company as the squeegee I got - Hopkins Manufacturing. But I haven't seen any ice on my windshield since that morning.

He's in San Fran so he doesn't get to suffer like us.

It's not that far to the Sierra Nevada range. I've driven in white out conditions trying to get home.

Right now the massive cyclone bomb conditions that spewed rain around here turned into several feet of snow up in Tahoe.

This was before the current storm, but the actor Jeremy Renner apparently had a snow cat run over him. He was trying to pull a car out of the snow in the Mt Rose area of Nevada and got out to talk to a relative when it started moving and he rushed in to try and stop it. Seems kind of massive for personal use, but he's got a large rural property and apparently liked spending time there in the winter.

66123687-0-image-a-39_1672678261978.jpg

66123947-11592427-image-a-40_1672679070438.jpg

If its raining, I wouldn't bother. I am glad that I simply hit the windshield wipers, the rear defroster, and open/close the door side windows.... and then I go. Water drops aren't an issue. Ice/snow/slush are a different story.

Back