about auto-rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a new poster here, long time reader, and curious because C3PO AKA Brent is an online friend, that's all. Frank owns A-Rx, and left the board, the above postings lead me to ask. That's it. Even after he left it seems A-Rx is a sore area. BTW the product is actually pretty good. But I like MMO too.

AD

ARX is a milder form of snake oil.
28.gif

80+ years in business, I think not, but opinions do vary. A-Rx has a pretty good rep on this board too.

10.gif

AD

Originally Posted By: CP3PO
Originally Posted By: ADFD1
Originally Posted By: c3po
BrianWC said:
Lol, so now is C3PO Frank? Who can I be? [/quote

BrianWC, I think you mean is CP3PO Frank.

I am C3PO, a.k.a Brent

Glad you cleared that up, is CP3CPO the infamous A-Rx Frank?

AD

hmmm..im asking who frank is. and noone will answer! why? is this the same guy that ridiculed Mori with the same analogies as mine? LOL! do all u guys know each other? work together? THIS IS A BIASED MESSAGE BOARD HUH? HAHAHAHA!

A few members here have tried to give you some friendly advice, if you mess with Mori then you will suffer the consequences, he has been on this board a long time and even though we may disagree with him, most of us respect him.

It's a good thing that you never have tangled with kingrob or SaturnFan when they were posting on here. I got into it with SaturnFan and it was nasty, I eventually apologized and we agreed to disagree but also to sign off at night as friends.

If you want to post your observations that is fine, not everyone on this board is in love with auto-rx, I use the product and I am happy with it and I post my observations. I am on good terms via PM with many members who do not use auto-rx or they do not like the product, thats the way it goes.

If you are going to rave about how great a product is or that it is the only product you need to use, you will get slammed, learn from my mistakes or suffer the consequences.

If you get into an argument with Mori you will lose and look bad.

LOL! First of all I am not Frank!

Guys guys...this is a message board for OIL ADDITIVES...is it not? I used a product that is an oil additive and posted my observations! And im being accused of "messing with Mori"

never tangled with kingrob and SaturnFan? LOL! Are u kidding me? Fellas this is a message board. Not someone pointing a gun to my head!

respect Mori? LOL! I am a newcomer and posted my observation and Mori's tone is ridiculous. It's fine to hate a product..because this is a public message board. But when u direct it towards a new member who posts an obervation..its not good etiquette. It doesnt matter if you agree or disagree with that observation....these kinds of opinions should be welcomed and condoned. Mori should know better especially being a "long time member" of this board!

lose and look bad? trust me...im not gonna lose any sleep by worrying about losing and looking bad on an OIL ADDITIVE message board

Im starting to wonder now if the content on this message board is controlled and filtered. There are alot of random visitors on this message board...i would be careful with how its interpreted by them!

BrianWC said:

I am C3PO, a.k.a Brent

AD

hmmm..im asking who frank is. and noone will answer! why? is this the same guy that ridiculed Mori with the same analogies as mine? LOL! do all u guys know each other? work together? THIS IS A BIASED MESSAGE BOARD HUH? HAHAHAHA!

A few members here have tried to give you some friendly advice, if you mess with Mori then you will suffer the consequences, he has been on this board a long time and even though we may disagree with him, most of us respect him.

It's a good thing that you never have tangled with kingrob or SaturnFan when they were posting on here. I got into it with SaturnFan and it was nasty, I eventually apologized and we agreed to disagree but also to sign off at night as friends.

If you want to post your observations that is fine, not everyone on this board is in love with auto-rx, I use the product and I am happy with it and I post my observations. I am on good terms via PM with many members who do not use auto-rx or they do not like the product, thats the way it goes.

If you are going to rave about how great a product is or that it is the only product you need to use, you will get slammed, learn from my mistakes or suffer the consequences.

im just going to post another Laughing out Loud Moment..

"I am on good terms via PM with many members who do not use auto-rx or they do not like the product, thats the way it goes."

CONCLUSION: i have kissed enough [censored] with members of this board that if i continue to disagree with any topic related with AutoRX then everything will be fine! hey c3po..ur an absolute sellout!

Welcome CP3PO. Now I'm convinced you're not A-RX Frank, who BTW is a pretty nice guy. I for one came here to learn, and ask questions. Not everyone in the oil add section likes MMO, or A-Rx to name a few. What I want to read is unbiased observations from people who actually used the products or know people who have used them. Some additives are actually pretty good, some total [censored], this is where I find out.

Keep posting!

AD

Welcome CP3PO. Now I'm convinced you're not A-RX Frank, who BTW is a pretty nice guy. I for one came here to learn, and ask questions. Not everyone in the oil add section likes MMO, or A-Rx to name a few. What I want to read is unbiased observations from people who actually used the products or know people who have used them. Some additives are actually pretty good, some total [censored], this is where I find out.

Keep posting!

AD

+1, that's why I like this site so much. First hand experience is much better than heresay. I used to use way different products before I joined. I used to use Lucas Stabilizer and similar additives. Now I have my own opinions on which products are good, and which are snake oils.

Just my two cents.

BrianWC said:

I am C3PO, a.k.a Brent

AD

"I am on good terms via PM with many members who do not use auto-rx or they do not like the product, thats the way it goes."

CONCLUSION: i have kissed enough [censored] with members of this board that if i continue to disagree with any topic related with AutoRX then everything will be fine! hey c3po..ur an absolute sellout!

I wouldn't call him a sellout, just a nice guy.

c3po said:
BrianWC said:

I am C3PO, a.k.a Brent

AD

[/quote

It sounds like you are a TROUBLEMAKER and a TROLL.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: sprintman
This thread has worn out it's welcome. Closure would cool things off for a while imo.

I agree, time for me too send a PM to Patman.

Originally Posted By: sprintman
This thread has worn out it's welcome. Closure would cool things off for a while imo.

I agree, time for me too send a PM to Patman.

send a PM to Patman? why? is Patman an administrator? this message board isnt trying to control/delete/filter content is it?

so let me get this straight...some people on this board dont like Frank so because of that they dont like AutoRX? LOL! Wow!

it's funny how i have read that people dont like AutoRx...but have yet to state a reason...i was hoping to read reasons such as
1. I have tried the product and it didnt work 2. I have tried AutoRx and it's too expensive for the application 3. I have tried AutoRx and you dont really need it.

But all i get is the dislike for Frank (whoever he is) or a dislike for AutoRx without giving any reason. If this thread is closed...we all know why..there is an underlying reason for it..and im about 99.9% sure it has nothing to do with AutoRx.

Last edited:
im not a troublemaker..im just stating my interpretation by understanding the context of this thread. i am telling you how it is...im not into political correctness. isnt it much better when messages are straightforward instead of these attempts of some sort of "good neighbor policy"? it's more direct. you accomplish more. and it's more productive!

I for one don't want to see this thread locked or removed. I want to read the good, the bad, the ugly about A-Rx and any other products for that matter. When a thread like this is locked it leads me to believe that there is a hidden agenda. As long as it is kept civil, my vote is let it continue so we can all learn by it. JMO

AD

A couple of recommendations to BITOG posters:
1. Don't get wound too tight;
2. Don't take yourself too seriously.

Typical posters that you will run into:
1. People who actually know what they are talking about and have credentials (like Molakule and Tom from NJ). They offer their knowledge freely and honestly.
2. Sponsers who provide product knowledge to the best of their ability, and sometimes gain small financial rewards in return.
3. Product users who try to convey their experiences with the product, and hope to either confirm or dispell rumors/hype about the product. These posts are rarely very scientific, but often helpful.
4. New posters who ask an unanswerable question that has been asked many times before, usually by another new poster. That's OK though, we all started out somewhere.
5. Then we have the "other" category. This includes the agitators. They are not here to offer anything useful to the forum, just to cause trouble for the other members and sponsors. This seems to entertain them, and sometimes members take the bait. A quick search of their profile and last few posts will confirm if they are in this category. It's easy and it works!

Good luck and have fun!

why do u condone mori's behavior? Wow! I wonder if any of the message board admins are looking at this thread.

Condone? I was teasing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back