A Rememberance and Good Riddance to an Ex on her Birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her name was Angela..I married her thinking my life would be wonderful...She started screaming like a two year old child not a month after I married her....She threw fits just like a two-year when she didn’t get her way. She even got down in the floor and kicked. She threatened that she would commit suicide at least once a week. I am so thankful to be single again. She is a liar, stole money, and abused her dying father.

When we separated she ran home and told all her family I had run up her credit cards. Her family couldn’t believe it was true. Her aunts called me and found out the real story. I forwarded a copy of the police report that describes Angela’s arrest to all her family. Her aunts and uncles still call me regularly. They pity her and hope she gets help. Angela thinks she has them all fooled but they have her number. They believe all she is doing is waiting for her mom to die so she can get sole ownership of the family money. According to her family, the day that happens her sister and brother will contest her as sole heir to the property and money and will tie it up in court for many years so she can’t have a dime. Both her siblings are playing her right now after over ten years of estrangement so they get their share.

Her personality stinks so bad she can’t hold a job for more than a year before she is fired or has to move on. She is so combative she can’t even get a date anymore, much less find a friend that will put up with her. She poses as a victim but that’s hard to believe when anyone who gets close to her becomes the target of her anger and abuse.

She came to the town where I lived stalking me recently. I moved my household across the highway and watched the whole time she was at my old place looking for me, laughing at her. The judge that took her plea bargain for the arrest was interested in the fact that she was on my doorstep in violation of the federal court order to stay away from me. She will be visited by someone that will be putting handcuffs on her again very soon! Hope she enjoys her stay in jail till the trial.

When I handed her hairdresser a copy of the police report, she laughed when she got it.

I was stupid to have married her. I bought hook, line, and sinker. But life gets better without a shrew yelling at you, running up bills, throwing food at you, and hitting you just because she is so emotionally immature she can’t control herself like any sane adult. In one of the many talks her dad and I had before the separation, he admitted there must be something wrong with her–he said she was given everything growing up and still acted like she was five years old when she was in her mid-thirties. You could’ve bowled me over with a feather when her own father told me that! If I had known that before I had married her, it would have saved me a lot of money and wear and tear.

Life is so good without this twit in my life....It cost like **** to divorce her but it was worth every cent to not have to hear her screaming again the rest of my life or hear her blaming me for an abortion she had years before she met me. I will always have the memory of the police leading her away and putting her in the police car on her way to jail that was the end of my nightmare marriage with this woman....

My final parting gift for your birthday--Goodbye and good riddance Angie....

[ September 22, 2004, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Dan4510 ]

Choose wisely!
tongue.gif

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:
Choose wisely!
tongue.gif

If you dont choose wisely, the above is what you get--a crazy woman that won't let go...

Dan

quote:

Originally posted by Dan4510:

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:
Choose wisely!
tongue.gif

If you dont choose wisely, the above is what you get--a crazy woman that won't let go...

Dan

Hey, I wish you the best of luck!

Sometimes things happen for a special reason, and how we respond to those situations are what define us.
cheers.gif
wink.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Wow. I am truly curious, not a lick of this before marriage?

Pablo,

In hindsight, yes. There were signs but they were subtle danger signs that I was not aware of then. And, yes, it was an expensive education.

Her behavior is listed as extreme borderline personality disorder. They can keep it under control until they are married, then it comes out.

For more info:

www.bpdcentral.com

Dan

PS: my favoite comment is that I lost 190lbs of irritating fat at the stroke of the judge's pen!

[ September 22, 2004, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Dan4510 ]

Dan - In all seriousness, it is obvious that she is still a part of you. There is a good possiblity that unless you take some deliberate remedial actions it will not only continue the old distress, but take on a life of it's own in your future. There are effective and ineffective ways of dealing with things like this, so choose effectiveness!

quote:

Originally posted by TooManyWheels:
Dan - In all seriousness, it is obvious that she is still a part of you. There is a good possiblity that unless you take some deliberate remedial actions it will not only continue the old distress, but take on a life of it's own in your future. There are effective and ineffective ways of dealing with things like this, so choose effectiveness!

Well, its up to the judge to deal with her now...She has violated a federal protection order and will go away now...and hopefully will not pop up again. With a person like this, you never know if its over anyway. She told me it would not be over till she said it would be over, so like I said its up to the judge now.

Dan

Dan - I wasn't referring to physical presence...

By the way, reading that site helped me understand some of where you are coming from, plus it happened to reference some odd behavior from someone I recently met. Thanks for the link.

Dan, God Bless you and I pray for her too.

Relationship problems really attack the core of ourselves and it is critical to deal with them properly, something I am still learning...

Peace of Christ on you my friend.

Terry

Mine was named Alison. Dated her for three years and couldn't figure her out. Being I hang with Police and SWAT types at shooting schools I've heard it all with the domestics. Well two years ago I'm sitting there playing with her four year old daughter on the floor when she makes this statement. "You make me so crazy and so mad sometimes." So I ask her what do I do that makes you so crazy? So says to me you do so much for me and Emily I could never repay you for everything you have done for us. I could have never gotten through Chris's (Husband) death(Suicide) with out you. I tell her that's what friends are for. I knew her before she even met her husband.
Then the bomb shell comes. I asked what do I do that make you so mad?
Get this she says "You never do anything to make me mad. Your so **** nice to me and never do anything to pi$$ me off and that totally infuriates me." I almost had a heart attack and the thought ran through my mind "Oh my God she is one of those women". I had heard about these women who get off fighting with their boyfriends and Husbands from the police officers that I train with. They told me that close to 60% to 65% of all domestics is caused by the female.
That was Dec 5th I was gone by Dec 20th.
I stopped over and dropped off the Christmas Presents on the 20th and headed for Florida the next day.
She got the letter from me two days later that it was over, due to her behavior over the last 3 months and I wasn't putting up with it any more. It was getting difficult to deal with her and I was trying to fix the problem by being even nicer to her. When she told the dog to bite me at the end of November I knew it was coming to an end very quickly. I stopped over to drop something off and her daughter came running up to me and put her arms around my legs hugging me. And of course the dog (Chow) comes running over trying not to be left out of all the attention. And this woman has the balls to yell to the dog to bite me. If it hadn't been for a 4 year old rapped around my legs and the dog nuzzling me I would have torn her head off. I looked at her and asked her why she would say something like that to me? What had I done to her or Emily that I deserved her say for the dog to bite me.
She said nothing just smiled and walked into the house. She pulled so much garbage since the beginning of Sept I should have been gone then. But I stuck around because of the daughter and Christmas.
dunno.gif

quote:

Originally posted by ALS:

She said nothing just smiled and walked into the house. She pulled so much garbage since the beginning of Sept I should have been gone then. But I stuck around because of the daughter and Christmas.
dunno.gif

This is all just a joke right?
lol.gif

quote:

Originally posted by msparks:

quote:

Originally posted by ALS:

dunno.gif

This is all just a joke right?
lol.gif

Unfortunately its not for ones of us who have been tied up with these crazies. They get you so wrapped up that you dont know top from bottom and they do their best to convince you that YOU are the problem not them. Its called making crazy. They are emotional vampires and will suck you dry all the while blaming you for their chaos.

I learned an expensive lesson and dont intend to repeat it.

Dan

I worked 5 years in a locked psychiatric facility ..and I've seen the most insidious personality disorders known to mondern humanity. The odd part about it was ....it was equally divided between the clientes and the staff.

You know you're in trouble when someone attempts to control you ..either actively or passively. It can start off as subtle as the choice of radio stations on the car radio ..or pouting when you make the wrong choice (after she said "you decide"). Once they got you off balance and backpedaling ..you'll be on the ropes sooner or later. You'll be their *itch and subjected to every displaced anxiety that fills the shreiking madness of the rest of their life. This shouldn't be confused with a strong personality. It's a manipulative behavior that tends to form itself along the lines of intimidation. You find yourself looking for avenues of escape to avoid the pain. In reality they just keep narrowing it down until you can do nothing right.

You end up being their emotional punching bag in some mental arena.

Subject: Animosity
If you have ANY Animosity,it will
eat you alive.
Shake it off and get on with your Life.
Easy to say,but sometimes hard to do.
Best of Luck.....

quote:

You guys are starting to creep me out. I was thinking these are normal female marriage things.......????

Relax, Pablo. Women tend to truly run most marriges. They rule their men either through seduction or antagonism ...usually a mixture of both. The warped part of it comes in when you become an object of obsessive posession that ends up being the heat sink for someone elses decompensating personality flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back