7-11 motor oil by Lucas (pics)

We should try to talk about oils, not merely about identifying names in sentences we regard as much too long to be read for more than a third. That's neither self-convincing nor convincing oneself. A thread on Lucas can still be about oils instead of mad winds' bloomers.

I might be inclined to be offended if I had even the slightest idea as to what you just said.

Fruit loops and bee droppings persevered to defy monocles of precision crafted cow dung. This predicates on significant accumulation of half-life alpha decay xenon lung batter. Combined, corduroy clearly delineates Star Ship Enterprise which is why we can't defecate moonbeams at dinner time.

🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Fruit loops and bee droppings persevered to defy monocles of precision crafted cow dung. This predicates on significant accumulation of half-life alpha decay xenon lung batter. Combined, corduroy clearly delineates Star Ship Enterprise which is why we can't defecate moonbeams at dinner time.

🤷‍♂️
Indubitably without a macroposm of delight.

Star Ship Enterprise, moral compass,..: When I look up "Windrose" in English and tell my translator what I need the expression for, I'm told to go with the mad winds' bloomers instead, I swear.

That's all we need is some stoner looking for munchies at 3 am getting ahold of the little Lucas gear/ crank counter display thingy and flipping out🥴🥴

Dang, $5.50 per quart for 10w30 dino. No thanks. Using oil I bought years ago and filters I've bought on closeouts I'm still doing complete oil/filter changes for around $4.

Yep, keep it up! I wouldn't have taken a second look, but it seems Lucas offers up to 5% of PIB in some and also offers up to 5% of waxes in another :)
Run, Lucas, run! Bonus question: Could the Village People in their days possibly have been more inclusive – could they have integrated a wise Kini in that era?

Back