$5 estate sale buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: HawkeyeScott
Anyone have an idea how old those Valvoline bottles are?

Coincidentally, this week I was trying to reference some old information out of a June 1994 edition of Racer Magazine. In it, I came across a Valvoline Mark Martin NASCAR ad. Since I had it earlier, it was convienient for me to pull out again and double check the ad. Sure enough, the bottles in the ad had the EXACT SAME BOTTLE AND LABEL DESIGN as the ones we saw on the Toyota's trunk!!! So I'd have to say early '90s for sure.

Oh! I just saw we already had an answer. Sorry guys.
33.gif
43.gif

Originally Posted By: lipadj46
What are you planning on using all that old stuff in?

Mostly mowers and snow blowers. The paint thinner cleans my graco sprayer. the tcw3 goes in the 2 strokes. the dex III goes in my other corolla. The ps fluid will go in my car. Don't you worry, it will all find a home.

In front of the car are 3 snow blowers , 3 pressure washers, 2 leaf blowers, 2 mowers, a compressor ,a gas edger,paint sprayer,propane bug zapper, 2 shop vacs ,a grinder ,6 hp outboard, and a ice auger. There was more ,but I sell some off every season.

There was an old lady across the street from us that died over this past summer; she'd lived alone there since her husband died about 25 years ago. The garage looked like she'd never touched it! Several cans of oil and other fluids were still on the shelves were he had put them decades ago. At the estate sale, I didn't pick up any of that stuff but did score some nice 70s-era tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back