Pennzoil Platinum Sale at Meijer stores

Based on the current Meijer weekly ( 12/10-12/16) add I found the Pennzoil Platinum oils (1 quart bottles) on sale and also added a buy one get one As well. I inquired at customer service to confirm the discount and was told “yes the add is correct” so I bought 10 and paid for 5. I hope I have followed the posting rules for this site. I’m only trying to help others find great prices On oil.

Attachments

• IMG_7277.jpg
    IMG_7277.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 228
Based on the current Meijer weekly ( 12/10-12/16) add I found the Pennzoil Platinum oils (1 quart bottles) on sale and also added a buy one get one As well. I inquired at customer service to confirm the discount and was told “yes the add is correct” so I bought 10 and paid for 5. I hope I have followed the posting rules for this site. I’m only trying to help others find great prices On oil.
So $3.25 qt ??

I am not sure why these threads get locked...but the Fram Ultra is also on clearance, and I was able to buy 10 for $5.21 each (old-school wireback versions).

if your store still has any Fram Ultra, they were all on clearance...some prices were slightly different, and since I was in a rush, I just bought the filters for my car and left, so I didn't take a picture.

FWIW I went to my Meijer this morning. I too seen this when I previewed this weeks ad last friday. On the shelf it just said the sale price of $6.49 so I grabbed 2 quarts, and took them to the self check out, scanned them and the sale price was correct but no BOGO. So I said something to the lady at the check out, she looked up the digital add and there was no mention of the BOGO.

I told her thats cool I can take it or leave it, also mentioned it even made its way to my auto forum. Just to prove I was not crazy I showed her this thread and this picture up there to the left. She took $6.49 off my bill. So it kinda worked for me. I am guessing Meijer messed up the ad and then after corrected it.

My store is in their Toledo market.

FWIW I went to my Meijer this morning. I too seen this when I previewed this weeks ad last friday. On the shelf it just said the sale price of $6.49 so I grabbed 2 quarts, and took them to the self check out, scanned them and the sale price was correct but no BOGO. So I said something to the lady at the check out, she looked up the digital add and there was no mention of the BOGO.

I told her thats cool I can take it or leave it, also mentioned it even made its way to my auto forum. Just to prove I was not crazy I showed her this thread and this picture up there to the left. She took $6.49 off my bill. So it kinda worked for me. I am guessing Meijer messed up the ad and then after corrected it.

My store is in their Toledo market.
Yes-I even have certain Meijer stores that I frequent because they will honor sales & correct pricing errors without having to get managers involved, go to customer service, etc. Anybody who frequents Meijer knows this can be a fairly common issue... Also, anticipating the banhammer falling on this one pretty soon!

I am not sure why these threads get locked...but the Fram Ultra is also on clearance, and I was able to buy 10 for $5.21 each (old-school wireback versions).

if your store still has any Fram Ultra, they were all on clearance...some prices were slightly different, and since I was in a rush, I just bought the filters for my car and left, so I didn't take a picture.
I bought 3 OGs today, in the $5-6 range (XG3600, 4967, & a 10060)-they’re still out there…

I went and checked mine and they had every application except the one I wanted, on clearance, looks like pretty much everything they had was newer stock, the only thing I wanted was 9018 cartridges which was the only one not clearanced. I did get a bunch of old XG3593As this spring when they clearanced them.

Back